NHL 2009/10 Season

Sort out those tickets you Finish swine. Suck it.

Rightyho then...

Just had a look, looks pretty straightforward.... the hartwall arena takes you through to the finnish ticket site, and the link to buy the tickets is below:

NHL Tickets

From there you just choose your date, then your ticket price (start at 99e - absolute wounder)... then you are taken through to a pretty standard ticket booking screen...

- The first section details your ticket details...

- The second box asks for postage area (tick the second one for europe)

- Then the next box asks for username etc -select the box underneath (which is essentially new user registration)

- You are then taken through to a pretty standard registration form (if you are used to them)

To translate it asks this:

Top line: do you want the tickets sent to the same address as your registration details. (yes/no)

(left column)

Address

- Firstname

- Surname

- Title

- Street name

- House number

- Postcode

- Country (drop down)

- Mobile number

- Email

- Repeat e-mail

- Date of birth

(the right column then asks is you want a different post address)

The box underneath is just your chosen username on your left - then password and repeat password on the right...

Hit progress box, it then takes you to a screen confirming registration, click the obvious next symbol, then it confirms the order details, tick the next box again and through to payment...

Simple as that really - then you get soem shiny tickets delivered to you - happy days.

So, who is up for it???

:wink:

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. 100%

Someone will have to be willing to buy all 4 (assuming we all still want to go) so we're sat together and then we'll have to do online transfers or something.

Do we all have Skype? Could do a confcall about it sometime tomorrow evening perhaps? Sort through some details...

:(

Very annoyed about this but I think I'm going to have to drop out. Been thinking it over and my plans for what I'm going to be doing and where I'm going to be after I finish the MA in July are very much up in the air...whilst £140 plus accommodation is good value (largely because of the flights!) it's too much for me to commit at this stage bearing in mind I don't know what my situation's going to be then. Plus it looks like I could be heading out on a prolonged trip to the States in 2011 to go all over and catch games so as I was wavering it's kind of pushed me towards saying no to this one. If for whatever reason I change my mind some point soon and tickets are still available then I'll still try and come along.

Gutted though, I'm sure it will be a great couple of days (and nights!).

So approaching the final stretch and still a fair few things to be decided...people's predictions?

I'll go for?

East

WASHINGTON

----------------

PITTSBURGH (heart not head)

BUFFALO

----------------

NEW JERSEY

----------------

OTTAWA

BOSTON

NY RANGERS

PHILADELPHIA (just!)

West

SAN JOSE

----------------

CHICAGO

VANCOUVER

----------------

PHOENIX

----------------

DETROIT

LOS ANGELES

NASHVILLE

CALGARY

I just feel sorry for whichever top 4 Western side gets the Red Wings...

BF/DR - we doing this or not?

I've thought about it for a week or so, and I just cant bring myself to want to do it enough. With the sprog due in July money is pretty important at the mo... and with the fact that I've been to Helsinki and the Hartwall countless times, then it just comes down to the teams to make it interesting, and they just arent good enough to make me interested... if it was the ducks, or the devs, or even someone like the 'Hawks or the wings then I would be bang up for it.

I know it would be a good beer up, but even with cheap flights n stuff it will cost a wedge with finnish prices... and I just cant commit to it until I know how finances are post-summer

Sorry Ack - Its just a case of bad timing. But I think i'm out. :( .. theres always next year matey!

On a different note - NHL Ice time app for the Iphone - awesome. 15 minutes highlights of every game? Live commentary? Errr... yes please. (That and the new Juntin.TV app, plus the new transformers game has made me very happy this week!)

Me and Ragg spoke about it a couple of days ago and came to pretty much the same conclusion mate, so don't feel bad about it. I've still not managed to get set up for work so I'm pretty sure it would be a bad idea for me too!

I have the free version of the App, but now I know that I'm upgrading to the paid version!

Me and Ragg spoke about it a couple of days ago and came to pretty much the same conclusion mate, so don't feel bad about it. I've still not managed to get set up for work so I'm pretty sure it would be a bad idea for me too!

I have the free version of the App, but now I know that I'm upgrading to the paid version!

£90 for the cheap seats was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Getting there and accomodation might be relatively cheap, but in the end it would prob be an expensive couple of days.

A record of 0-9-1 against the Caps and Devs fills me with a tremendous sense of trepidation as we approach the post-season.

Think Ackey and Dave's lot have the division wrapped up now.

EDIT: Oops, 0-8-2. Don't know what I was so worried about.

Edited by jsslatic

Close again.

The West may be stronger, but the East is a helluva lot more interesting.

Bad teams failing to play 'D' againt other bad teams... its like watching the UEFA to the champions league...

Gonna have to unveil my coluours for the playoffs soon... who will it be... wait 'n' see...*

*the fact the Ducks arent in it is still a travesty. a bloody disgrace. For the Ducks.

Edited by BigfinLatic

Goodbye divisional title...I take comfort from the fact we won the Cup from 4th last season.

I saw the shorties from the Bruins game yesterday and the Bergeron 'save'. Remarkable stuff. If they go on and do something in the post-season then that game will no doubt become a part of Boston folklore...

Would love it if the Flyers choke tonight. Love it.

Edited by jsslatic

That's the Atlantic won in convincing fashion... ish! :lol:

The saving grace for the Pens' and the Devs' inconsistency is that five of the other teams in the East are limping over the line too, perhaps giving a chance for them to build up some sort of form before they play Washington.

Very true mate... and both have shown (like the Devs did last night) that when they turn it on they can be a threat.

The last few weeks was pure Playoff hockey from the Devs. Shooting everything on net no matter the angle or percentage. Take your shots and then worry about it.

Last night we score two from level with the goal line and Paddy-E even scored one from behind the goal, on the boards.

I said before, I really don't fancy us in the Playoffs this year. But the Devs usually have a knack for bringing it in the post-season. So we'll simply have to wait and see.

All hail the Kid! Tied for the Art Ross Trophy win, Stamkos getting his name on the trophy with an EN in the dying seconds...

So the matchups...

WASHINGTON vs MONTREAL

NEW JERSEY vs PHILADEPHIA

BUFFALO vs BOSTON

PITTSBURGH vs OTTAWA

SAN JOSE vs COLORADO

CHICAGO vs LOS ANGELES

VANCOUVER vs NASHVILLE

PHOENIX vs DETROIT

The ones in bold are the most interesting ties IMO.

82 games gone and this is when it really starts.

LET'S GO PENS