Get well soon Prozac...

MRS PROZAC HERE AGAIN - many thanks to you all for your kind wishes although i'm after some wild horses to ensure he's tied down on saturday as he will try his damed hardest to get to the game oh and if that doenst help ive got to keep it him calm when the saints and wigan game is on sat eve.

He doesn't have to worry about the Saints, we'll beat the Goons no problem, Latics on the other hand..... :unsure:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope god forbid nothing happens to me like that, or anybody else on here

but is it really necessary to comment on whether you agree with his views or not?

he is in hospital - whether you know him'agree with him is irrelevant

wish the lad well and let that be the end of it - cheap shots - get a life

Just to let those who know Paul that today he was admitted to MAU at the Royal Oldham hospital with a T.I.A (mini stroke) - long day many tests hes home now very tired - quite a drawn out day (although Paul didnt grumble at the attention of the nurses and lady registrars). He has been told to rest. Thanks for those who sent there regards on facebook.

Blimey, just logged on to have a look at owtb and shocked by the news, I don't know your husband personally but hope he gets well soon. My sister had a TIA a few years back, she's right as rain now, she was not long after. All the best to you both and hopefully he has a window he can open to hear us cheer the lads on on Saturday.

Do they still do coverage on cavell in there or can he smuggle in an iphone and a latics player subscription so he can hear the game?

MRS PROZAC HERE AGAIN - many thanks to you all for your kind wishes although i'm after some wild horses to ensure he's tied down on saturday as he will try his damed hardest to get to the game oh and if that doenst help ive got to keep it him calm when the saints and wigan game is on sat eve.

it might be safest to just knock him out with sedatives on Friday night..... :wink:

glad to hear he's on the mend, get well soon mate

i hope god forbid nothing happens to me like that, or anybody else on here

but is it really necessary to comment on whether you agree with his views or not?

he is in hospital - whether you know him'agree with him is irrelevant

wish the lad well and let that be the end of it - cheap shots - get a life

I'd say fair point well made, but did you read the whole message? You know the one that wishes him well?

We are all different on here, we all have different views. But as one of us says, we are all brothers (or sisters).

If you or anyone else thinks it was a cheap shot, then I apologise, it wasn't meant in that way. But, let's not this guff get in the way of things.

I'd say fair point well made, but did you read the whole message? You know the one that wishes him well?

We are all different on here, we all have different views. But as one of us says, we are all brothers (or sisters).

If you or anyone else thinks it was a cheap shot, then I apologise, it wasn't meant in that way. But, let's not this guff get in the way of things.

of course let this not get in the way of his good will messages

but my point is nobody cares whether you or anyone else agrees with his posts, its messages about him getting well soon - and thats it

Get well soon prozac, let the football take care of itself, you take care of yourself - your health is far more important than a game.

Tut!!!!!! come on even Prozac knows tha isn't true. A win Saturday by the lads will have him back on his feet in no time. A defeat on the other hand.........................

Doesn't bear thinking about.

Glad you're home Paul brother and see you at a game soon.