Question of Latics

Now I am not normally one to moan, and I would never be able to go, but I had not seen anytihng advertising this.

How simple would it be to get the tie in for a seperate thread for these types of events well ahead, and a mod keep bumping it up.

NOT in a sticky thouugh, it gets lost.

I know someone will point out a thread now, but the profile needs tobe higher.

PLease note, I am glad it was good. I am glad your post is os positive. I am not complaining about anyone personally or trying to find a scapegoat.

I just think these things should be shouted from the rooftops.

Yup

Happy to take the flack guys!

No offence taken.

Blind as a bat

I reckon I have a different set up than most theres nothing I can see going back a week on here

I don't really go on the official site unless there is a link in a thrtead. Lazt git.

EDIT. Althogh as I know I cannot attend, I suppose it was not something that I was looking for.

Being honest, i still cannot see anything on it recently.

Although please stop going on about me not seeing it, you all say you saw it "advertised, but no one went :grin::wink:

Edited by singe

Good work. How much dosh was made for the Trust/Club ?

From the event last night and after paying costs just over £540 was made....

So thus far just over £1,000 has been made by the 2 Question of Latics events.

The Trust has now been able to support and sponsor a few projects run by the Boundary Blues with this money.

A Donation has been made to help run the BB and its Xmas Party for the kids so they have a reason to join apart from the flowing football and 7ft Owl :wink:

Football clothing has been purchased by the Trust now on behalf of the Boundary Blues and Oldham Community Trust for a disadvantaged football team in the area.

The Trust continues to support the club were it is asked to on many different projects and schemes.

I though a 60 % retention rate was good myself, with the current climate :wink:

Booking it at a small venue give a clear indication of the low levels of attendance they were expecting and aiming for.

Play House 2 is not a small venue, and the levels we were expecting was attained and the support of local companies through sponsorship of the event meant that event ran with success and profit.

Indeed, non Oldham people with no relationship to OAFC gave time and money last night to the event. We had Latics fans travelling down from edinburgh, Middlebourgh and London who came last night.

These people decided to support the event rather than berate it at any opportunity

Play House 2 is not a small venue, and the levels we were expecting was attained and the support of local companies through sponsorship of the event meant that event ran with success and profit.

Indeed, non Oldham people with no relationship to OAFC gave time and money last night to the event. We had Latics fans travelling down from edinburgh, Middlebourgh and London who came last night.

These people decided to support the event rather than berate it at any opportunity

:whoosh:

Now I am not normally one to moan, and I would never be able to go, but I had not seen anytihng advertising this.

How simple would it be to get the tie in for a seperate thread for these types of events well ahead, and a mod keep bumping it up.

NOT in a sticky thouugh, it gets lost.

I know someone will point out a thread now, but the profile needs tobe higher.

PLease note, I am glad it was good. I am glad your post is os positive. I am not complaining about anyone personally or trying to find a scapegoat.

I just think these things should be shouted from the rooftops.

apu.jpg

"Oh, you have got to be kidding, sir. First, you think of an idea that has already been done. Then, you give it a title that nobody could possibly like. Didn't you think this through-- (passage of time) --it was on the bestseller list for eighteen months! Every magazine cover had-- (passage of time) --most popular movies of all time, sir! What were you thinking?!! (pause) I mean, thank you, come again."

:whoosh:

No woosh about it, that comment is just another typical Leeslover comment.

What in the last 12 months have YOU personally done for the good of the club ???????

I'm sick and tired of people mocking and bickering that this isnt done or that should be done, come and help !!! Maybe these things would be done if people helped rather than bitching behind a keyboard ?????

I had fans travelling 200 mile or more last night to help out and people who dont even like football or even Oldham doing something positive, but all I get from certain fans who have supported the club for 20 years is resentment at every corner.

I am rang and emailed constantly by people at the club for fans opinions on matters at the club and pass on suggestions and opinions when I can for the benifit of most fans.

It is good that these 2 fans have gone to see Alan and asked questions that is another example how fans wants to help not sit behind a keyboard and chastise those others who do

The Trust also once again has its own sub forum on Owtb were every event will be advertised

No woosh about it, that comment is just another typical Leeslover comment.

What in the last 12 months have YOU personally done for the good of the club ???????

I'm sick and tired of people mocking and bickering that this isnt done or that should be done, come and help !!! Maybe these things would be done if people helped rather than bitching behind a keyboard ?????

I had fans travelling 200 mile or more last night to help out and people who dont even like football or even Oldham doing something positive, but all I get from certain fans who have supported the club for 20 years is resentment at every corner.

I am rang and emailed constantly by people at the club for fans opinions on matters at the club and pass on suggestions and opinions when I can for the benifit of most fans.

It is good that these 2 fans have gone to see Alan and asked questions that is another example how fans wants to help not sit behind a keyboard and chastise those others who do

The Trust also once again has its own sub forum on Owtb were every event will be advertised

Get a grip on yourself man, I was following Pete in a Corp impersonation. Incidentally, you might notice that I am generally very supportive of the club and it’s plans, you confuse the Club with the Trust I think, and I would be more than happy if I was equally able to be supportive of the Trust.

Well done on what sounds like a very good event by the way – there you go.