Norwich

A couple of years ago this would have been a contest to look forward to but on current form we haven't a hope in hell......Grant Holt with 18 goals has scored more on his own this season than we have managed as a team!!!!

I'm going for a 4 v 0 defeat.

A couple of years ago this would have been a contest to look forward to but on current form we haven't a hope in hell......Grant Holt with 18 goals has scored more on his own this season than we have managed as a team!!!!

I'm going for a 4 v 0 defeat.

I'll go with that too.

...and I'll guess we'll be lucky to score nil.

You putting money on that?

We'll park the bus again, Norwich will strike on the stroke of half time through Grant Holt and then finish the game off in the 80th minute through Wesley Hoolahan and win 2-0

At 6/1 I might have a couple of quid on it. Wouldn't say I was too confident though!

If only we had some sort of game type thing where people can predict the score, the goalscorer and the crowd. Oh wait....

Personally, I predict OS doesn't make it to half-time, someone gets chucked out for being far far too drunk, someone ends up sleeping on the floor of the travellodge, someone finds that women in Norwich are attractive (or should that be woman).