4 word match report

wah wah wah wah.

People's nappies needs changing.

That's all I can see on this board.

What did you expect? No games for ages, players not fit whether you like it or not, confidence low and we weren't good a month ago so how are we magically supposed to be any better?

We've practically had a mid-season break and it will take a couple of games to get going again. We had a couple of spells where we looked promising and if the players were that bit sharper we could have sneaked a goal which would have settled them down and we may have kicked on to the rest of the season.

Here's to the boofest on Saturday.

wah wah wah wah.

What did you expect? No games for ages, players not fit whether you like it or not, confidence low and we weren't good a month ago so how are we magically supposed to be any better?

We've practically had a mid-season break and it will take a couple of games to get going again. We had a couple of spells where we looked promising and if the players were that bit sharper we could have sneaked a goal which would have settled them down and we may have kicked on to the rest of the season.

c'mon...they played 4 jan.

do you think they use that excuse in mainland europe every season??

it was a time to recharge the batteries, look at the situation and drill some positive thinking into them.

what they been doing...keeping fit playing Wii at home???

you'll get your wish re:getting out of this crap league...on past 3 months form its only one way.

Edited by johnny punkster

wah wah wah wah.

You're right we were f :censored: g brilliant.

wah wah wah wah.

Enjoy your spell in the nice comfy seat of optimism.

Meanwhile, I shall suffer the cold hard seat of reality.

We should not have been a bad side a month ago with the players we have, but were, and that is poor. With the additions of Taylor, Abbot and Jacobson we should have improved. We didn't, in fact we even looked poor against a crap team who have not played for nearly 3 weeks themselves.

I had hoped that the enforced break would be spent improving our ball control, awareness and passing, and that our clueless manager would study DVDs and work out that there is no balance, shape or bite in the formations he is using. It appears not.

Last night was another typical example of a team with no spacial awareness, and no common sense. We are getting worse by the week and nothing appears to be changing on the coaching and tactics side of things.

It IS doom and gloom, and shouldn't be hidden under a blanket of excuses.

Hardly optimistic to say we weren't very good a month ago and that we still aren't, we were poor then, poor last night and will no doubt be poor on Saturday.

How are the players supposed to improve their ball control... when they haven't even been able to train properly in about a month, only so much you can do in a sports hall. I'll give you "no spacial awareness, and no common sense." and echo it, thick as :censored: most of them but that is what you get with footballers, if they had any brains they wouldn't be footballers.

Hardly optimistic to say we weren't very good a month ago and that we still aren't, we were poor then, poor last night and will no doubt be poor on Saturday.

How are the players supposed to improve their ball control... when they haven't even been able to train properly in about a month, only so much you can do in a sports hall. I'll give you "no spacial awareness, and no common sense." and echo it, thick as :censored: most of them but that is what you get with footballers, if they had any brains they wouldn't be footballers.

If they had any brains they would be better footballers!!!!

I meant you are optimistic believing we will improve after a couple of games BT.

As for the sports hall, it should have the same effect as the plastic pitch, which Joe Royle said had the advantage of teaching them ball control because of the speed of the surface.

Having said that, I would have preferred to have seen this current lot hung from the Basketball hoops.