If you were the owner..

..what would you do?

Regarding the playing side, I would ask myself "can the current management team keep the club in this division"

If the answer is no (which for me, i am now 95 percent certain it is) I would ask myself

1) "what will cost more, relegation or paying off the management team"

No brainer really, relegation

2) Is there someone else who

- Would want the job

- Who we could realistically afford

- Who I believe can do a better job than the current regime (or at least keep us in this division)

If the answer to all three is yes, then the management team would have their P45's tomorrow

If I were the TTA, I'd be off as quick as my legs could carry me. This club is going to bankrupt the three of them if things carry on as they are. I wouldn't blame them one bit if they did a Chris Moore tomorrow.

To be brutally honest, neither would I.

Regarding the playing side, I would ask myself "can the current management team keep the club in this division"

If the answer is no (which for me, i am now 95 percent certain it is) I would ask myself

1) "what will cost more, relegation or paying off the management team"

No brainer really, relegation

2) Is there someone else who

- Would want the job

- Who we could realistically afford

- Who I believe can do a better job than the current regime (or at least keep us in this division)

If the answer to all three is yes, then the management team would have their P45's tomorrow

The problem is how many mangement teams can you have before you become the problem. Having said that I have utmost admiration/sympathy for TTA. just a bad decision to invest in OAFC

Model Shankly

1. Poach the scout at Scunthorpe United.

2. Install an attacking football philosophy. Any manager not fulfilling this core value would be taken to my newly-constructed stocks on the morning after a game for 24 hours, with free rotting fruit and leftover pies (natch) readily available. Then sacked.

3. Project Ice Station Zebra to be redrafted, to include one standing terrace and based exactly on Loftus Road but scaled down to 12,000. Yes, 12,000, if you're locked out when we rise from the ashes then tough titties. I want grounds half full, not half empty.

4. "Arbeit macht frei" new club motto in iron to be constructed over the players entrance.

5. Platforms placed on all four corners of the stadium manned by snipers armed with high velocity air rifles. Any Latics player found nonchantly trotting about with no real desire to 'get stuck in' would be targeted, although pellets would not cause any lasting damage. But would :censored: sting a bit.

6. Run out music to be changed to Arcade Fire songs forthwith.

7. 25° slope factored into the pitch.

8. Drums banned.

9. Away fans to be kept behind after the home fans have dispersed. 60 minutes after full time.

10. Half Time entertainment to be 15 minutes of yard of ale contests.

Model Shankly

2. Install an attacking football philosophy. Any manager not fulfilling this core value would be taken to my newly-constructed stocks on the morning after a game for 24 hours, with free rotting fruit and leftover pies (natch) readily available. Then sacked.

3. Project Ice Station Zebra to be redrafted, to include one standing terrace and based exactly on Loftus Road but scaled down to 12,000. Yes, 12,000, if you're locked out when we rise from the ashes then tough titties. I want grounds half full, not half empty.

4. "Arbeit macht frei" new club motto in iron to be constructed over the players entrance.

5. Platforms placed on all four corners of the stadium manned by snipers armed with high velocity air rifles. Any Latics player found nonchantly trotting about with no real desire to 'get stuck in' would be targeted, although pellets would not cause any lasting damage. But would :censored: sting a bit.

8. Drums banned.

9. Away fans to be kept behind after the home fans have dispersed. 60 minutes after full time.

LOL! Quality, Jamie!

Laughed out loud at point number 4.

I'll vote for you.

Model Shankly

8. Drums banned.

Can I renew my season ticket now? How do I apply for a role as "sniper"? Parker would be in for serious pain

If I were the TTA, I'd be off as quick as my legs could carry me. This club is going to bankrupt the three of them if things carry on as they are. I wouldn't blame them one bit if they did a Chris Moore tomorrow.

Still cashing the Trotman, Eardley, O'G cheques etc tho, while asking DP to fish about in League Two or reserve teams at this level for players. I'd accept it'll be loss making until they move to Failsworth and at least have a side of good stature to take there. But as we've been commercially dire for a number of years now off the pitch, while scaling down budgets on it, there only seems one end game in place. Run us down and move the name there....I wonder if we'll have a scoreboard in Failsworth....?

Model Shankly

8. Drums banned.

The most entertaining thing i've seen all day, even with the suggestion that our Jewish owners could learn something from the Nazis. :lol:

I would be happy if they did do that and let us go bankrupt, I would rather pay £10 a week to watch a newly formed AFC Oldham who would start at the bottom of the football pyramid, than pay £20 a week to watch the dire :censored:e that is on offer at the moment, it really wouldnt bother me if Oldham Athletic went to the wall right now.

Lost the faith me?

Totally this season!

If I were the owner I'd round them all up, line them up against a wall, and shoot the bastards.....

Be a tough task, seeing how often our players go missing... can just imagine the lynch mob:

"Oi, we are a few missing - anyone seen Danny W?"

"Dunno, Havent seen him for about 18 months"

The most entertaining thing i've seen all day, even with the suggestion that our Jewish owners could learn something from the Nazis. :lol:

Yes, I thought the same thing. And I thought it was meant to be some Scandinavian Nazis who were become the scam to nick the one from Auschwitz. Reminded me of recently when someone (jokingly) told a West Ham supporting colleague that his lot had always been fascists, unaware that it was probably a poor guess regarding someone from the East End called Cohen.

Oh, and the answer to the question. Get a hair implant so that I could tear it out again. I can only imagine that it’s stubbornness and pride not to quit on the project that has kept them in it for a few years now.