Retirement

The post maybe self indulgent (not like I haven’t seen any such threads like that before) but I think he hits the nail on the head pretty much. He has been attacked quite a few times for basically being honest about him not attending matches and I and I applaud him for that. People may laugh at him but I would say that his power to choose makes him a lot more powerful that any of the “real fans”. Why, because as their aren’t enough “real fans” to pay the way, it will be the ones like OOOO who will ultimately decide whether Latics will be a going concern or dead and buried.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just getting to build a relationship with Mr 0000. He seemed a gentleman though a tad over emotional. By the way he described himself as a "mini crop". What did that mean?

He wears very short girls tops.

He means mini Corp.

Don;t even ask.

But in a nutshell.

Failsworth planned stadiums size is too small, consinging us to the lower elages for ever. Without, ever, having the chance for former glories gain. Ever. No matter what.

EVery post has this theme. 100's of them.

You can add me Garcon.

Have already made the decision to give up my ST again on Saturday, I can't be doing with watching at BP or anywhere else at the moment.

I am going to Exeter, even though the game will eat 20 mins into my drinking time - I don't expect I will be able to stomach much more than that.

Derek.

I take my hat off to all of you who still attend, someone once told me being a Latics fan isn't easy, I see and hear your heartache, I just hope that the tide turns for everybody involved or I feel that the likes of 0000 and others may never walk through the turnstyles at BP or any other ground related to Oldham, walking away from the football team that you love to the core isn't a decision that one takes lightly and I am sure there have been plenty of sleepless nights over the years through one situation or an other, good/ bad, for those who still attend I admire your passion and loyalty and for those who have stopped going for whatever reason I hope things turn round enough to get you back through the turnstyles.