Gregan signs extension

Considering his performances, attitude and example this season, only months after almost looking like he'd be struggling for a club - very well deserved.

Some of the younger 'i think i've made it' big time charlie brigade want to look at the effort and commitment he puts into his profession and begin to follow suit!

i was one of those gregan outers but i hold my hands up hes been the only one apart from pav fit to wear the shirt... well done gregan

shut me right up :grin:

Lol...I echo most of that, bar accepting he's shut us up...

He's started to be a pro again. Not allowing personal life to affect his job, not bully people and finding blue shirts with his passing. The 3 things that I had big issues with. Fair play Greegs...your Norwich performance alone restored any lingering loss of faith in you...would've been a double figures result otherwise and how he saw the 90 mins thru (and play the next game) I don't know...threw himself into so many blocks, even floored by 1 or 2 of them but just dragged himself up for more.

The criticisms were justified....just as the plaudits are now! Just hope more will follow suit...

Good move this- especially if we go down (not that I think we will). I was dubious as to how long he would keep his starting place when he got a new contract but he has been the player of the season by such a margin this year it isn't funny.

"Team full of Gregans"