Going over the books

If the new ground at Failsworth goes ahead I would like to know the forecast for extra income other than football? The redevelopment of BP included offices, hotel and gym.I don't see much income coming in from Failsworth apart from the possibility of other sources paying for the four corners to be built, and used by them.

If the new ground at Failsworth goes ahead I would like to know the forecast for extra income other than football? The redevelopment of BP included offices, hotel and gym.I don't see much income coming in from Failsworth apart from the possibility of other sources paying for the four corners to be built, and used by them.

Whilst I'd be interested in that as well, when I spoke to Mr Corney about our visit a few weeks ago he said that whilst he had no issue with discussing the Failsworth project that they would be making announcements about the specifics as and when they had them, which I guess involves whatever talks are going on around the deals to build in the corners. Can't personally see much being finalised there whilst the Charity Commission have us in limbo so I wouldn't expect for us to come back with too much in that area unfortunately.

how much to stick some seats and a roof over what's left of the lookers,cause lets be honest we ain't moving for the time being.

How much would an Arsenal type painting of stand full of supporters cost!

How much a week does the highest paid player receive (name not required)?

What is the total wage bill for the last full year?

Why does 1 company own the football club and another the stadium/land?

I would like to know a rough figure of costs for non-footballing figures, ie costs of admin? Policing costs and so on.

I would also like to know how much Dave Penny is on, if possible and how long his contract is? And if like a some people are suggesting, how much would it cost us to terminate his contract?

Also on that subject, did it cost us to get rid of Shez? And if so how much?

I would also like to know how much Dave Penny is on, if possible and how long his contract is? And if like a some people are suggesting, how much would it cost us to terminate his contract?

Also on that subject, did it cost us to get rid of Shez? And if so how much?

Not a chance of any of that info being disclosed.

Since there is no chance of our ascertaining figures on wages, and quite rightly so, could I put in a request for total expenditure on wages and ground maintenance? Also, I think the biggest factor that nobody has discussed is the matchday revenue and what it totals across as much of the season as is available - let's see how the revenue would be affected by price reductions given that season ticket holders would not be affected.

A breakdown of operating costs and revenue streams would be one of the first things we would be interested in, folks!

One other things is perhaps some flesh on the bones of the costs of their tenure so far. aS some fans think that once they sell up they will have to get Securicor and Group 4 to takr the oney they make away.