Saturdays win looks more impressive now

No. Meaning we are where we are due to the perfornaces to date. That's not to say we can't and should improve. If we come out of the next three games relatively unscathed then confidence should still be in the side and the remainder of the season hopefully should end up dandy.

Leeds 1-2 Walsall. :shock:

Especially considering we should have had more than just the 1.

It's been a strange season. Are we in a false position?

I would say yes, but i've said that all season long. The impact of losing your two best players (except Greegs of course) for the vast majority of the season can't be underestimated. Any team except a lucky few in this division would struggle just like us under those circumstances. Most of the teams in this division are very similar and all rely heavily on one or two key players to make them tick, we're no different and we've just been unlucky to get hit so hard by injuries this season. That's not to say we don't have our obvious flaws though and mistakes haven't been made with some signings, but Penney has been harshly treated in my opinion.

I think we deserve to be where we are. Poor decisions have been made and have cost us in the 1st part of the season. But there are signs that we are starting to head in the right direction.

We just need to get this season over with and start again because the approach we have taken hasn't worked on so many levels.

Agreed.I think the last few games Mr Penney has been able to field more his true eleven.

We have had some bad luck with injuries both permanent and loanees (the beast as an example) and some poor luck infront of the pegs (Heff at High Wycombe, penalty miss then the post-bar-post one).

Its coming together now, defence is pretty solid, love our two new loanees, Jim Goodwin and J J Price (please try and keep Mr Price until the end of the season), midfield is gaining in confidence too and we're starting to get crosses in via the wingers and the overlapping backs.

its gonna be a scary next three games but I think we are in better position now to cause an upset or two (Please God, I will give up chocckie for lent if you give us three wins).

I say bring it on. I just wish our fans would back the team more We are the 12th man, we need to start believing in those players on the hallowed turf. We are gonna be needed more than ever at Colchester, Leeds and Norwich. Are us supporters up for it? The Players are started to wanna play in the shirt we love, they have started to fight. Are we ready to support?

I have a feeling our season starts now, we surley can on move upwards based on the last three peformances.

Bring it on

No. Meaning we are where we are due to the perfornaces to date. That's not to say we can't and should improve. If we come out of the next three games relatively unscathed then confidence should still be in the side and the remainder of the season hopefully should end up dandy.

I know its a long shot but I'm thinking if you can get decent odds on us at the bookies being unbeaten in the next 3 games.....could be half decent bet and keep it interesting of us tics!!!

Agreed.I think the last few games Mr Penney has been able to field more his true eleven.

We have had some bad luck with injuries both permanent and loanees (the beast as an example) and some poor luck infront of the pegs (Heff at High Wycombe, penalty miss then the post-bar-post one).

Its coming together now, defence is pretty solid, love our two new loanees, Jim Goodwin and J J Price (please try and keep Mr Price until the end of the season), midfield is gaining in confidence too and we're starting to get crosses in via the wingers and the overlapping backs.

its gonna be a scary next three games but I think we are in better position now to cause an upset or two (Please God, I will give up chocckie for lent if you give us three wins).

I say bring it on. I just wish our fans would back the team more We are the 12th man, we need to start believing in those players on the hallowed turf. We are gonna be needed more than ever at Colchester, Leeds and Norwich. Are us supporters up for it? The Players are started to wanna play in the shirt we love, they have started to fight. Are we ready to support?

I have a feeling our season starts now, we surley can on move upwards based on the last three peformances.

Bring it on

I'll give it up for life if we get three wins :grin:

I'll give it up for life if we get three wins :grin:

gotta love how they are 3 points from playoffs , granted with a game in hand ,

Oh how I would love for us to beat them and Colchester win so they go above,

Although we are going to beat Colchester on Sat so that gives Leeds a chance to win :wink:

I bet WACCOE is a happy place to be right now, that if its not shutdown for racism again..

Edit Link http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=174777

Jesus anyone would think they are going to get relegated! Makes some of our fans relatively positive!

Edited by razza699

There is one, it's the 5-star rating system in the thread title bar, at the top of the thread:

28jlixs.jpg

Heres another suggestion if you would be so kind as to consider it, (ignoring it being completely off topic!!)

On another footballing website I frequent they have a rating sysem for each poster above their name.

They call it a Karma rating, though I can think of other words!

So if you like what the post to slect applaad, and don't you click Boo.

Add applaud, subtract boo, and you get the posters rating

Would be a little interesting to some posters ratings!

Heres another suggestion if you would be so kind as to consider it, (ignoring it being completely off topic!!)

On another footballing website I frequent they have a rating sysem for each poster above their name.

Thanks for that Singe and although I don't work on this site anymore, I'm sure one of the team will have a look at this for you.

There is the poster rating system, not as good as the one you propose but still something.

I imagine my 3* is the average of a 5* rating a 1* rating. :grin:

Again singe, if you click on the profile of a member, it should allow you to rate them from there

As funny as it is watching Leeds' title challenge fall apart, i kind of hope they win on Saturday, i don't want us to have to play them when they're p*ssed off.

It is hilarious how quickly Leeds fans turn on their team though - i texted one of my mates to congratulate them on Leeds' womens team winning the League Cup last week, and he replied with 'they should play some of the female players in the first team's defence, they couldn't do any worse'. It's not that long since he was saying 'it's all over, they might as well give us the trophy now' and banging on about what a legend Beckford is. :grin:

I think you would have to substitute the word "Karma" and preplace it with "Bull:censored:" <_<

Bull:censored:, bull:censored:, bull:censored: bull:censored: bull:censored: chameleon,

You come and go, you come and go-o-o-o,

Loving would be easy if your colours were like my dream,

Red, gold & green, red, gold & gree-eeee-ee-een...

Not sure to be honest.

As funny as it is watching Leeds' title challenge fall apart, i kind of hope they win on Saturday, i don't want us to have to play them when they're p*ssed off.

It is hilarious how quickly Leeds fans turn on their team though - i texted one of my mates to congratulate them on Leeds' womens team winning the League Cup last week, and he replied with 'they should play some of the female players in the first team's defence, they couldn't do any worse'. It's not that long since he was saying 'it's all over, they might as well give us the trophy now' and banging on about what a legend Beckford is. :grin:

:lol: i think the fa cup run is catching up with them so tuesday should be a perfect time to play them. we were all over walsall so if we raise our game like im sure they did, theres no reason why we cant get anything out of the game