General Election

Please please please let me lick the rings of Bullingdon club members. Please let me wipe the cheese from the knobs of people who went to public school. Please Sir please please please.

Scab.

Just a bit more work on your accent and you could pass for one of them. Anyway, I'm posh, so who are you calling a scab? :grin:

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bit more work on your accent and you could pass for one of them. Anyway, I'm posh, so who are you calling a scab? :grin:

You're not posh - you just think you are.

Please Mr. Georgie, please Mr. David, may I suck your balls? May I suck your balls while you're wearing your Bullingdon tails? JUST LET ME SUCK YOUR BALLS. I am begging you.

Can't be arsed to steal your vote, by the way. I'm sure James has the wherewithal to do the honours.

explain...

Oh really. I just admire your absolute lack of any shame. The tactic of sending your kids to private school when the Tories get in (on the pretext that they'll ruin public sector education) is pure hypocritical genius. Well done.

Barnacle.

Oh really. I just admire your absolute lack of any shame. The tactic of sending your kids to private school when the Tories get in (on the pretext that they'll ruin public sector education) is pure hypocritical genius. Well done.

Barnacle.

To be fair, he didn;t say that he wanted all working class people to ramain working class, just some of them. I guess he gets to pick who.

To be fair, he didn;t say that he wanted all working class people to ramain working class, just some of them. I guess he gets to pick who.

Indeed - I know which side he'd be on given half a chance. Playground politics - even the tagline "vote Dave Moron to get the biggest cuts in services, so that millionaires can also have a tax cut." shows an accepting parochialism.

Where a man sends his kids to school is palpably none of your business. When you've got kids, and you have to make a decision on where and how they are educated, feel free to share your opinions.

Until then, kick back and relax in your armchair. On the other side of the world.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Barnacle.

I trust labour to support state education...

I don't trust the Torys to support state education...

Nothing hypocritical about that you total banana....

I am not going to put my child through a system I do not believe in. Only a total tit would do that when they have access to an alternative.

Simple... Tory in charge my kids are going private... Labour in charge kids going state...

Do you think by sending my kid to a state school that will some how over turn the forces of evil within the Tory party :blink:

Your contributions on the site are far and few between but you can always grantee they will be filled with total bollox...

I think you might want to push your criticism towards the Tory party and the British public who voted for the Tory party...

I feel no guilt or shame for paying for something which should be a given right for every child... and that's a decent education..

The British public has voted for "im alright jack and screw the masses"...

Don't expect me to make my kids a martyr for the nations short sightedness...

If the country wants "every man for themselves" then my kid will win.. But I will keep voting for the RIGHT option and doing what little I can to change things back to the way they should be.

Edited by oafc0000

Indeed - I know which side he'd be on given half a chance. Playground politics - even the tagline "vote Dave Moron to get the biggest cuts in services, so that millionaires can also have a tax cut." shows an accepting parochialism.

You accuse me of playground politics while making the comments you do... Please <_<

Whats been your contribution to the thread? Besides getting :censored:ty and personal with someone...

Edited by oafc0000

:lol:

Nah, will stick with whatever is the case in four years time... While to go before its time to start school...

9 months in and private school is easily the best investment I've ever made.

Puberty soon, so may reassess the value then!

:lol:

Nah, will stick with whatever is the case in four years time... While to go before its time to start school...

On this from my own personal experience. If you live in a decent area (given how much money you make I wouldn't be surprised if you do) then your local primary school is often a decent bet (and they can often be better or only very slightly worse so it makes no difference that the local private primary school). If you don't like the state system when it comes down to it send your kid to a local private school at 11 (i.e. start of secondary). I would have much preferred to have gone to my local primary school (which was fairly decent) than the local private school at that age- especially as with the case near me that the local primary school was decent but the local secondary wasn't much cop so loads of children went private/church from round near me so it wasn't like going into a brand new school where you didn't know anyone.

However, what wouldn't be a good idea is for you to chop and change your child's education based on who is in power, but I take it you already know that.

On this from my own personal experience. If you live in a decent area (given how much money you make I wouldn't be surprised if you do) then your local primary school is often a decent bet (and they can often be better or only very slightly worse so it makes no difference that the local private primary school). If you don't like the state system when it comes down to it send your kid to a local private school at 11 (i.e. start of secondary). I would have much preferred to have gone to my local primary school (which was fairly decent) than the local private school at that age- especially as with the case near me that the local primary school was decent but the local secondary wasn't much cop so loads of children went private/church from round near me so it wasn't like going into a brand new school where you didn't know anyone.

However, what wouldn't be a good idea is for you to chop and change your child's education based on who is in power, but I take it you already know that.

Won't be chopping and changing... Local schools are all right but that is thanks to 13 years of Labour government and I can back that opinion up with some strong before and after numbers...

We will have to see what (if it happens) four / five years of a Tory government does to them...

Anyway, just been watching the TV... Locksmith leaving number 10... Reports of Gordon brown giving the V's out of the window jangling the keys... :lol:

Edited by oafc0000

Won't be chopping and changing... Local schools are all right but that is thanks to 13 years of Labour government and I can back that opinion up with some strong before and after numbers...

We will have to see what (if it happens) four / five years of a Tory government does to them...

Anyway, just been watching the TV... Locksmith leaving number 10... Reports of Gordon brown giving the V's out of the window jangling the keys... :lol:

Er sorry I don't think I made myself clear enough- my local primary school was under Tory (central government) control and had been for years when this was going on. I've not looked at the numbers but there will have been very little change either way since Labour got in charge. Primary schoos are usually much smaller than secondary schools so a decent area will often produce a good local primary school, its secondary schools where the central government makes any difference (if at all- but in your opinion it does).

Er sorry I don't think I made myself clear enough- my local primary school was under Tory (central government) control and had been for years when this was going on. I've not looked at the numbers but there will have been very little change either way since Labour got in charge. Primary schoos are usually much smaller than secondary schools so a decent area will often produce a good local primary school, its secondary schools where the central government makes any difference (if at all- but in your opinion it does).

I was talking about the Local schools around here...