MK Dons Post Game Thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beforehand i'd have said an excellent result but the stats suggest we were better and perhaps should have won.

3 decent results for us tonight,tranmere losing,southend only drawing at home and perhaps crucially gillingham only drawing at home,their next 3 fixtures are leeds norwich and southampton,thats a very hard run in.

In summery 1 more win and we are safe imo.

Beforehand i'd have said an excellent result but the stats suggest we were better and perhaps should have won.

3 decent results for us tonight,tranmere losing,southend only drawing at home and perhaps crucially gillingham only drawing at home,their next 3 fixtures are leeds norwich and southampton,thats a very hard run in.

In summery 1 more win and we are safe imo.

agreed. Good result for us, we now have 3 more points from 2 games than I expected us to, but Tranmere getting stuffed is a cracking result and the key one as they are 4th and the bottom 3 are as good as down.

And Chelsea won despite the media falling over the genius of Sir A****h**e in playing his mind games. He was right, it was an easy win!

A good neet for all!

Match report says Coelbeck didnt appear injured. Do you think Penney has realised he was a waste of money yet?

Pretty happy with a point although by the sounds of it MK were there for the taking, again we lacked that killer finish.

Id say we are safe pretty much now. If Tranmere get battered off Wycombe then they arent going to pick up many more points from there last 4-5 games. Wycombe may well be the only team to have a chance of getting out of trouble to be honest. I can very much see Gillingham falling into those relegation places

Still extremely nervous.....

We've got two tricky away trips coming up in the next 7 days - if we get nowt from them (eeeek) then we're more than likely back in the :censored:.

A win at Carlisle would do nicely. Wish I could get up to Brunton Park.

We've got two tricky away trips coming up in the next 7 days - if we get nowt from them (eeeek) then we're more than likely back in the :censored:.

Tranmere only need to win the next game and us to lose to be dragged back in the mess.

i can see us getting four more points in our remaining games taking us to 51 which should be enough. and theres only really one relegation place left as the others are as good as down

Out of their five remaining, I can only see possible results against Exeter and Stockport.

Were not out of it yet.

I think the Trannies will get themselves safe. Wycombe, Southend and Gillingham i reckon will make up the rest. Gills have Leeds and Southampton at home (cant see them getting more than 2 points at most out of them), and Wycombe and Norwich away. Their away form is so appalling i cant see them getting feck all from those, but as Orient proved tonight, and Exeter so nearly last night, anything is possible!

Still a good point gained tonight and a point not many of us expected. A point on Saturday and a win against Southend who could well be all but down by then and we surely will be safe. Thank god everyone else in this League is so cack.

as long as we are safe vs charlton we can all enjoy the last game in the new kit and waving goodbye to penney at 4.45pm!! :D

Since when have Latics ever made it that simple for themselves? You know it will be Bradford all over again, hanging on for dear life and Flavs/Brill......well maybe not Brill, making a spectacular save in injury time to secure the point or 3 points we need to survive.