Latics Into Administration?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heared this twice today to be announced at the end of the season latics will be i administration anyone else heared anything

I have also heard this today and as a concerned fan I have asked questions.

It has been told to me that Oldham Athletic has no plans to go into Administration today or in the near future. Budgets will have to be tightened and the finances of OAFC and Simon and Danny are not Bottomless.

The finances of the team will be linked to the support of the fans and sponsors, The club cant afford to take risks and put the long term aims of the club in jeopardy.

I have also heard this today and as a concerned fan I have asked questions.

It has been told to me that Oldham Athletic has no plans to go into Administration today or in the near future. Budgets will have to be tightened and the finances of OAFC and Simon and Danny are not Bottomless.

The finances of the team will be linked to the support of the fans and sponsors, The club cant afford to take risks and put the long term aims of the club in jeopardy.

That wasn't the 'what a load of b*ll*cks' we were hoping to hear from you. :(

That wasn't the 'what a load of b*ll*cks' we were hoping to hear from you. :(

Oldham are not seeking Administration unlike other teams in our league and the league below us.

Our Debts are inhouse and not external so there is no need for Administration.

When it is mentioned that the club has to cut its budget and look at its finances lots of fans firstly think of Admin. Thats a threat we have experienced so its justified.

We need to sell season tickets....

I just hope that some fans think of the club rather than the manager and realise that the manager is short term and the clubs future is paramount.

Oldham are not seeking Administration unlike other teams in our league and the league below us.

When it is mentioned that the club has to cut its budget and look at its finances lots of fans firstly think of Admin. Thats a threat we have experienced so its justified.

I just hope that some fans think of the club rather than the manager and realise that the manager is short term and the clubs future is paramount.

The fans' support is crucial at this time but tempting them back won't be easy....not with talk of reduced budgets etc.

We've got a proper chicken and egg situation here.

Thirded.

And quoted better. :grin:

You could argue it's already well on it's way to dying.

The club will only die if we let it...

We can all do our part to keep it going !

Ask any Chester fan, The manager isnt the club, the owner isnt the club.... The fans are the club

Ask any Chester fan, The manager isnt the club, the owner isnt the club.... The fans are the club

That's true, but it's getting that into the heads of latics fans that is the problem at the moment. When people are saying "i won't buy a season ticket while <insert manager here> is in charge" we've got a big problem.

yes, yes, yes Wardle for Pm....oh hell wrong thread.

But totally agree, players, owners, managers come and go - the club is the constant as is bleeing to death from several major arteries. There are no overnight solutions hell we don't know what all the issues are but....

If it takes my cash to keep a club with over a 100year history going and stopping eons of tics fans turning in their graves then I'll do it. Not for anyone/thing else but the club.

Its my club, my choice and I will fight if I have too. Damn it.....we support that's what we do.

That's true, but it's getting that into the heads of latics fans that is the problem at the moment. When people are saying "i won't buy a season ticket while <insert manager here> is in charge" we've got a big problem.

Thats the one thing I don't get, I can understand when people are p***** off to the core with some of the displays that have been shown, I've been p***** off since Sunday, I've only just snapped out of it this afternoon but I'll be there Saturday and I'll be here next season also.

Thats the one thing I don't get, I can understand when people are p***** off to the core with some of the displays that have been shown, I've been p***** off since Sunday, I've only just snapped out of it this afternoon but I'll be there Saturday and I'll be here next season also.

News to me...I'm taking bets on how long it will take before your back through the turnstyles.

well I have got to fund the family season ticket somehow and I don't think I would get much for you on Ebay.... :wink: