Latics Into Administration?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me whose noticed how militant Stevie J has gone since he stood down as Site Manager, he is saying things on this and other threads that he wouldn't have said while he was Site Manager.

Rummy's the same, the internal politics on this board are quite bewildering.

Back on topic, the club needs the fans support not the apathy of coming on here slagging the club off for everything and anything, get behind the club and support it, it might be suprising what can be achieved.

Is it just me whose noticed how militant Stevie J has gone since he stood down as Site Manager, he is saying things on this and other threads that he wouldn't have said while he was Site Manager.

Rummy's the same, the internal politics on this board are quite bewildering.

Probably.

Internal politics are quite bewildering. Pfffft. What does that statement even actually mean?

Probably.

Internal politics are quite bewildering. Pfffft. What does that statement even actually mean?

Meh.

Just an observation.

The ex moderators, administrators and Site Managers clearly have issues with the board and those currently in charge.

Meh.

Just an observation.

The ex moderators, administrators and Site Managers clearly have issues with the board and those currently in charge.

Ive noticed it to HTC ,

also Sheridans World seemed to dissapear from the face off the boards

Having a big budget in this division, in terms of league finish, guarantees nothing. If it did, Leeds would have been gone long long ago.

You don't need a mega budget to compete at this level. Ask Danny Wilson at Swindon, whose budget is considerably less than those of his playoff counterparts I believe.

And I remember a Donny fan saying (might have been on here actually) that Penney actually performed best when he did have to manage on a shoestring budget.

Amazing. NYB comes on here purporting to be a director, makes a ridiculous immaturely presented post about 'true fans' and one line that does nothing to dispel any rumours, and suddenly people are dancing around thinking the Messiah has spoken to them personally, and life couldn't be better.

A director with half a brain cell would be issuing a proper statement quashing rumours like this immediately, especially as it would have a dramatic effect on season ticket sales. I'll echo Stevie J's comment on this fella; "...k Off!"

I don't think there's anything in the rumour, but if there is, then hopefully it will be the catalyst for a change of ownership, management, playing staff and fortunes, because we're going rapidly downhill at the moment, and it looks like nothing will be done to save us.

So as fans we support in anyway we can don't we?

Get your backsides down to BP its the last game of the season and we need a much improved display and a win.

Yes a win, we are going to be up against it, possible outnumbered on the fans front, going to be out sung but I wanna see an end to end game with goals for us.

Shall we try one more game of getting behind the club? Shall we try and sing our hearts our for this team? Shall we see if we can gee up these players, get them to play their best?

New shirts, new start.

however crap weather so take your rain macs. Well there is always a downside.... :wink:

Amazing. NYB comes on here purporting to be a director, makes a ridiculous immaturely presented post about 'true fans' and one line that does nothing to dispel any rumours, and suddenly people are dancing around thinking the Messiah has spoken to them personally, and life couldn't be better.

A director with half a brain cell would be issuing a proper statement quashing rumours like this immediately, especially as it would have a dramatic effect on season ticket sales. I'll echo Stevie J's comment on this fella; "...k Off!"

I don't think there's anything in the rumour, but if there is, then hopefully it will be the catalyst for a change of ownership, management, playing staff and fortunes, because we're going rapidly downhill at the moment, and it looks like nothing will be done to save us.

:United_States::applause1:

Meh.

Just an observation.

Yep that's right. Stevie is the Lizard king, we are all part of a private club that secretly controls the clubs finances, and the wearing of a silly hat at meetings is mandatory.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to debunk some of the myths that get gossiped about on here.

Glad to know I'm being thought about though.

Yep that's right. Stevie is the Lizard king, we are all part of a private club that secretly controls the clubs finances, and the wearing of a silly hat at meetings is mandatory.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to debunk some of the myths that get gossiped about on here.

Glad to know I'm being thought about though.

As I said, Meh.

Just a casual obsevation, I really don't give a :censored:.

As I said, Meh.

Just a casual obsevation, I really don't give a :censored:.

You don't give a :censored:, yet you'd comment about me and a friend on the foundation of a "casual observation", based on no hard fact whatsoever. I give a :censored: when the likes of you feel it acceptable to perpetuate campfire stories.

One thing I do know - NYB is an account that all of the owners use from time to time. Re: administration, when Latics and England and me met Hardy, Corney, Blitz and Joy they were clear that there would be no need for administration in the event of them all dying in a plane crash/becoming City fans/going bankrupt themselves. The only debts of any significance are those owed to Blitz and Gazal, so they would basically be demading money from themselves. If that did happen we would need to cut back the wage bill heavily and very quickly, simple as that.

We really could do with some good news at the moment to push back against the negative tide we seem to be swimming through.

You don't give a :censored:, yet you'd comment about me and a friend on the foundation of a "casual observation", based on no hard fact whatsoever. I give a :censored: when the likes of you feel it acceptable to perpetuate campfire stories.

I just thought it a bit strange that the former board moderators are now the ones most in need of moderation.

Quite ironic. :lol:

I heard the same rumour this morning from a mate of mine who is usually good with the goss. Bad times ahead chaps!

The owner of the club has come on here and said that it wont be happening.

Good enough for me.

And as Simon Corney stated at the Failsworth Forums, we dont have any debt to any financial institutions as such who would threaten us with a winding up order. Hence we do not need to go into administration.

Ask Danny Wilson at Swindon, whose budget is considerably less than those of his playoff counterparts I believe.

Last season- Yes. This season- I'm not so sure, they sold Simon Cox for a load of money and I would think some of it went into the playing budget.

The owner of the club has come on here and said that it wont be happening.

Good enough for me.

And as Simon Corney stated at the Failsworth Forums, we dont have any debt to any financial institutions as such who would threaten us with a winding up order. Hence we do not need to go into administration.

Sorry new ish on here ...................................whos the owner? who's been on? which bit was that on? If thats true sound?