Would you use any Matchday Offers?

Buying things on Matchdays  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Fan Offers on Matchdays, do you like any of these offers.

• Parking (Car) & Programme for £5
    • Pie & Programme for £5
    • Car Parking Season Ticket £50 all league games
    • Car Parking Season Ticket £60 all games
    • Club Shirt, Scarf, Car Stickers £45

Matchday can be expensive, what offers would you use if they were available ??

Sensible ones maybe used, so think hard :wink:

Bring back Golden Goal tickets

Put a bookies in the RRE it's lost in the Chaddy

Pie, Pint and Programme £6

More for kids - cup drink, crisps and sweets £1

Buy 10 programmes over the season get 1 free (should work out 2 free proggies a season)

Buy a home shirt get a tenner off the away shirt vice vera

10 away trips get one free (via official club transport)

Scrap the £3 all Primary kids should be FREE full stop

I used the season carpark ticket for a couple of seasons. I'd make it £60 for all home games, saves the hassle of searching for three quid when you've reached the gate and just realised it's a cup match... (hypothetically, of course... :unsure: ).

I used the season carpark ticket for a couple of seasons. I'd make it £60 for all home games, saves the hassle of searching for three quid when you've reached the gate and just realised it's a cup match... (hypothetically, of course... :unsure: ).

Cup match ????? :unsure:

Heard a rumour about one of those once, I'm sure we had one .. will search wikipedia for more info

As We are within walking distance of BP at the mo so, pie and programme would be the likeliest option for us adults. However the new ground if further away - then yes parking is a good seller too.

Prozac has some good points and as I will be dragging my two nephews again next season, so something for them

Drink (non-alcoholic) & programme maybe

Something to keep them occupied at half time - god knows what though

Drink (non-alcoholic) & programme maybe

Something to keep them occupied at half time - god knows what though

The trust have something for HT next season... The Community Trust and Trust Oldham will be bringing HT entertainment for both Adults and youngsters....

*(Clean entertainment before anyone gets excited ) :wink:

We also hope to have a tuck shop for kids as well !!

Not so sure on the pie and programme for £5- its not much more than that if you buy them seperately. It'd be nice to see if some deal was done on a programme as I'm sure quite a few buy one for every game they go to- maybe in conjunction with a season ticket. I'd like to them bring back some game type thing as well as the Strike it Lucky Draw one with more than two prizes- Prozac's suggestion of the golden goal is a good one- personally I'd like to see the return of the scratchcards.

The trust have something for HT next season... The Community Trust and Trust Oldham will be bringing HT entertainment for both Adults and youngsters....

ooooooooooooooo......so there will be some form off "entertainment" on the pitch at least next season. :grin:

Tuck shop for kids!!!....I know they like all the sugary stuff but healthy option would be great too.

Also how about a "bovril/cofee/tea & a programme" well I need to keep my hands warm on a winters night.

ooooooooooooooo......so there will be some form off "entertainment" on the pitch at least next season. :grin:

Tuck shop for kids!!!....I know they like all the sugary stuff but healthy option would be great too.

Also how about a "bovril/cofee/tea & a programme" well I need to keep my hands warm on a winters night.

Fruit is on the menu I hope,

OldhamAthletic Flasks :wink:

Some sort of distinction though has got to be made between those who do them anyway and those who would be inclined to start buying things from the club that they don't usually.

So if someone buys a pie and a programme anyway, then they'd obviously happily take up the offer of it being cheaper. On the car park front, is the cost an issue to anyone? I park in the playing fields car park and have never had any problems. It costs me nothing, it's perfectly secure (in my experience) and it saves me the hassle of sitting in a bottleneck for twenty minutes after the match. I'd be interested to see if savings on a car park would push people into parking there rather than where they usually do, rather than just offering people who park there anyway a saving and costing the club revenue.

To be honest, the reason I dont use the car park isn't because of the cost.

It's because I can't be arsed waiting to get out.

I'll stick to parking on my mates drive.

Buy 10 programmes over the season get 1 free (should work out 2 free proggies a season)

There is one there Paul, however, I'm not much of a gambling person, only now and again if I get the urge will I put something on, last home game I fancied us doing charlton but it wasn't open (luckily) and we didn't so obviously wasn't meant to be.

how about giving people points (maybe teamcard points) for ANYTHING spent on matchdays. then no matter what you buy you get some kind of reward.

If you limit offers to carpark they only benifit people that drive or programme they only benifit people who buys programmes wheras if you give points on every £ spent at bp on matchdays sales of everything should increase.

how about giving people points (maybe teamcard points) for ANYTHING spent on matchdays. then no matter what you buy you get some kind of reward.

If you limit offers to carpark they only benifit people that drive or programme they only benifit people who buys programmes wheras if you give points on every £ spent at bp on matchdays sales of everything should increase.

Complaints already about how log it takes to buy a pie at half time - add on time to put points on a card as well hmmmmmmmm

There is a bookies in the RRE, just a small one on the left hand side as you go in, but its only open for Saturday games/bigger games

The Boundary Blues/Junior Latics lounge in the Lookers Stand was my favouriote part of half time when I was younger, shame their isnt anything like that available anymore or not that I know of

I like that one

Offers are one thing but making them known is another though and I feel at times we've not made the most of it when we've had offers on in the past. Every Tram stop around Sheffield has an advert on Sheffield Wednesday season tickets for next season

I like that one

Offers are one thing but making them known is another though and I feel at times we've not made the most of it when we've had offers on in the past. Every Tram stop around Sheffield has an advert on Sheffield Wednesday season tickets for next season

When Latics tried that the people of Sheffield simply showed no interest.