Who is the worst Latics player ever?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he wasn't a bad player, he just spat his dummy out a lot, hence why he went through almost every club in the bottom 2 Divisions during the 03/04 season

And was also a tea-leaf in the changing rooms! Was set-up by Dowie and caught out and fired off!

Hall of Shame

Jan Budtz

David Misskelly

Andy Goram (vs Cardiff)

Mark Arber

Wayne Gill

David Lee

Steve Whitehall

Dean Crowe

Further to this, yep I agree with Jordan Tait.

Another I thought of... David Reeves. Good on loan, gash when signed, really really bad.

I am sure there must be a whole host more from the early 2000's that my brain has erased.

No its bollocks as with such proof on the part of the club it would have come out by now. I am sure BB80 will quote himself to back up his claim though.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

To be fair to BB80 though, it was common knowledge back when AC was here. Think it was Paul Murray's phone he nabbed.

No its bollocks as with such proof on the part of the club it would have come out by now. I am sure BB80 will quote himself to back up his claim though.

Haha...as Sinnott says, was common knowledge but don't worry, I've got a tissue for that egg dripping off your chin fella...

:grin:

Rocastle.....Rotherham away?...and his celebration alone said the lad wanted to do well for us...liked him...not the most talented, but was another one that was easily and swiftly singled out when he'd give 110% and on the occassion, waded in with a decent performance.

Hmmmm....currently watching Toronto vs Kansas City Wizards...and look who should pop up. One Craig Rocastle...my god, he's :censored:...so :censored:, he's just been sent off 60 minutes in. Might have to take back what I was saying on this one :grin:

• 2 years later...

john thompson was pretty bad,

jan budtz was worse.

John Thompson? I don't think he's been mentioned.

<!--quoteo(post=395656:date=May 27 2010, 18:31 PM:name=FLH1993)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLH1993 @ May 27 2010, 18:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=395656"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->john thompson was pretty bad,

jan budtz was worse.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

How could I forget Thompson? The guy was so inept it amazes me that he learned the ability to breath!

Only the 88 people who made it to Clyde will ever truly appreciate just how bad this guy was...the trip alone was worth it to see the most ridiculous goal I've ever witnessed against us (more so than Worthingtons own goal this season) courtesy of Thompson! *shudders*

John Thompson is retiring after pretty bad injury requiring 60 stiches in his face.

Whilst no one would expect him to go into the Latics Hall of Fame, it is pretty bad what has happened to him.

Good Luck John.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22350078