1. 1. Happy or unhappy?

• Happy with that
    • Unhappy with that
    • Indifferent

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, I'd rather just be typing about them on the internet than playing for them. God them guess are mega losers.

what you mean by that :lol:

in other words.. im glad im not wasting my hard earned money on latics but earning a little actually playing on a saturday.

Ok lets say its Dickov, why cant we as fans back a manager for once, he has not even signed a contract yet and we are saying he is sh1t. Do we really every season want a new manager? It is impossible for the TTA to get a manager we all would want so lets back the guy for once, the money we used to pay penny and i guess gray we could have bought a player. Big joe was the manager for the end of 08/09 season and only won once but still fans wanted him to sign for last season (09/10) even tho he only won 1 out of 10 i think it was just because his last time here. If we go a goal down dont start to cry and start boo ing cos we seen last season that did not help, we never won once we went a goal down and i think only twice we went a goal down to come back and draw. We never know he might be the man to get us out of this league. Look at peterbough, fergie jr's first managers job and he took them up in his first season. Lets support them instead of jumping on there back every time they make a mistake.

I am pretty happy, if it is true.

The ass man is very important with a player manager expected to pull on the boots most games, so would be delighted with Bunn as the ass man :grin:

In my view, we are never going to get a proven manager with a good cv at the club. It was either an experienced manager, with a mostly bad record; or a hungry inexpereinced guy with a great knowledge of football. Hopefully Dickov can be the latter.

May be a great success and get us promoted (unlikely but we gotta have hope), it may be a huge failure. But either way, it can't be much worse than Penney.

I am pretty happy, if it is true.

The ass man is very important with a player manager expected to pull on the boots most games, so would be delighted with Bunn as the ass man :grin:

In my view, we are never going to get a proven manager with a good cv at the club. It was either an experienced manager, with a mostly bad record; or a hungry inexpereinced guy with a great knowledge of football. Hopefully Dickov can be the latter.

May be a great success and get us promoted (unlikely but we gotta have hope), it may be a huge failure. But either way, it can't be much worse than Penney.

with Gregan as the big ass man?

Ok lets say its Dickov, why cant we as fans back a manager for once, he has not even signed a contract yet and we are saying he is sh1t. Do we really every season want a new manager? It is impossible for the TTA to get a manager we all would want so lets back the guy for once, the money we used to pay penny and i guess gray we could have bought a player. Big joe was the manager for the end of 08/09 season and only won once but still fans wanted him to sign for last season (09/10) even tho he only won 1 out of 10 i think it was just because his last time here. If we go a goal down dont start to cry and start boo ing cos we seen last season that did not help, we never won once we went a goal down and i think only twice we went a goal down to come back and draw. We never know he might be the man to get us out of this league. Look at peterbough, fergie jr's first managers job and he took them up in his first season. Lets support them instead of jumping on there back every time they make a mistake.

Danny, danny, danny.

One crucial thing you're missing.

Most of our fans are idiots.

Same goes for pretty much every other football club in the world.

Just wish we weren't in a position where people voting with their feet put our future in peril.

Not quite.

They got 63% of the vote, but only 65% voted. So only 41% of the electorate voted for Lib/Tory.

That's before you factor in those not allowed to vote!

I would guess that not every Latics fan will have voted so perhaps similar figures

Check out the chron, her cetainly likes the sound of his own voice.

Heard the 'confirmation' over here even before it got 'let out' in Oldham but that's what you expect from the 'Secret Society' at BP. Even now, I see, that the club refuse to officially confirm any appointment until next week. What's the problem? Everyone knows who has been appointed (allegedly) but the way this appointment has been handled just about sums up Hardy and Co.

Still, it's a new beginning, let's get behind PD and hope that his competitive nature rubs off on the team. Good Luck PD!

By dramaQUEENinsingapore @ 02/06/2010 14:24:02

Report this comment (32102)

Danny, danny, danny.

One crucial thing you're missing.

Most of our fans are idiots.

Same goes for pretty much every other football club in the world.

Just wish we weren't in a position where people voting with their feet put our future in peril.

True, I had two right idiots behind me last season. Two bald fellas. Father and son combo. Can't remember their names.

or less than 0.01% against him?

Because of the problems I have had logging in 3 log ins are mine.

So that is 3,331-2 =3329 for starters

Add in Royle Army and Blue Pizza's and a few others we are down to less than 1,000 already :wink:

Edited by singe

does Dickov have any experience as manager?

why would people be happy with this appointment? because of his links and potential to get players in? isn't he regarded as a bit of a :censored:?

in terms of him playing, we've been there before with the likes of windass et al...

Don't knock Windass, we should never have replaced him in goal with Brill