Notts County Given Large Part of RRE

most likely he will score and do his silly dance

Yet again, the club puts Away fans and cash in the bank before looking after their own fans. No wonder Season Ticket sales are down, and this justifies my decision not to renew.

I now feel that I can go to the game, as I am less offended than I have been in the past when the club gave my seat to away fans.

What a shame the fans dont get a say in the boardroom

Can those with season tickets in the RRE note that Notts County suggested they might bring 2000 fans with them. So that when they bring 800 they don't complain (although asking Oldham fans not to complain is like asking Fergie not to complain).

Yet again, the club puts Away fans and cash in the bank before looking after their own fans. No wonder Season Ticket sales are down, and this justifies my decision not to renew.

I now feel that I can go to the game, as I am less offended than I have been in the past when the club gave my seat to away fans.

Really? Because the club has to maximise its revenue and us ST holders have to sit in the other side of the RRE on a few occasions it justifies you not buying a ST???

What are you moaning about?? If Notts County think they can bring over 2K, the club would be stupid to give them the smaller allocation. It's not like we're going to sell out our allocation is it!?

I can't understand how some people think? :blink: It just a typical Latics fans mentality :ranting:

In all fairness to the club on this one I think it's pretty much transparent now that if you buy a book in the RRE your going to have to move to the other side 4 or 5 times a season.

The club looks after its fans, It offers you another 2 stands at the same price where you will never have to move... I dont get why anybody would buy a ticket for the RRE and then moan when they have to move

Edited by NIKI1234

The club looks after its fans, It offers you another 2 stands at the same price where you will never have to move... I dont get why anybody would buy a ticket for the RRE and then moan when they have to move

Because they're Latics fans! Keep Up! :wink:

It justifies sod all.

This is the third season now that latics have been selling ST's in the RRE. they sell them at a lower price than the main stand upper and chaddy end, but make fans well aware that they may be moved to the small section of the stand or other areas of the ground for certain away games.

Especially when it is well known that the reason for the discounted price in the RRE compared to chaddy and main stand upper is due to the fact that you may have to move a few times and anyone who buys a ST in the RRE does so knowing this full well.

Especially when it is well known that the reason for the discounted price in the RRE compared to chaddy and main stand upper is due to the fact that you may have to move a few times and anyone who buys a ST in the RRE does so knowing this full well.

+1, if we were to ever sell out then a bit of moaning is to be justified, but since all the times we have come close to or have actually sold out the large end (minimum) of the RRE was for away fans anyway (aside from the free game)

Sorry Rick, I've agreed with yuou on a few occasions before this but now, and in the present climate more than ever, your statement about the club putting cash in the bank before it's own fans, is quite clearly bollocks. If Latics fans turned up in sufficient numbers, the club would never dream about giving away teams the larger allocation.

Your decision to not renew hasn't been justified - it's simply exacerbates the problem.

Edit - Typos

Edited by danoafc

If you get a season ticket in the RRE you pay less for superior facilities because of the possibility of being moved for up to 25% of the games. A the moment the club are right to put income before anything. But if Rick is going to attend anyway (every home game?) The club will be better off anyway to the tune of £181 (£460 vs £279 (Before 28th May) Even if people only attend 15 home games that's still £300 and the same as a discounted ST.

I bought a season ticket for the RRE two seasons ago, and found it over-populated by chavs and kids that wanted to goad the opposition fans. I saw the opportunity of being moved as a God Send! I went in the Chaddy last season and found myself knee deep in bird :censored:, so this year I'm going in the main Stand Paddock, yes it'll be full of moaning old farts but the superior vantage point will make up for that. Oh and I'll have to pay extra for my boy to come to games or I'll have to switch to behind the goal so he can get in for £3, an inconvenience yes but at least I'll get to see the game. Withholding support for minute reasons will ensure none of us will be able to see the game if the consensus of apathy continues.

Yes we've all had grievances over the last few years, but surely it is time to put all this behind us and get behind the club.