john wardle

sat in directors box next to alan hardy against burnley

any guesses what alan might of been saying???

im going for"This really is a gun in my pocket not a banana,hand over some serious cash!!!"

Was he the guy with the white hair and dark eyebrows? There was also an older couple sitting at the back of the directors box with southern accents, not sure who they were either. I did notice Simon Corney made a point of running down the steps to shake John Wardle's hand as he was leaving, whatever that means.

Was he the guy with the white hair and dark eyebrows? There was also an older couple sitting at the back of the directors box with southern accents, not sure who they were either. I did notice Simon Corney made a point of running down the steps to shake John Wardle's hand as he was leaving, whatever that means.

yep that's him,

lets hope their friendship becomes stronger and they go into business together!!!

if it was true he was there i think there must be one thing he may be keen to save oldham put cash in now.

why would he do it now if he businessman then wait til we desperate for cash then save us with less needed makes sense to me.

:lol:

As much as I wish that it wasn't the case, unfortunately, Wardle is not interested in investing in latics......

we wait and see then he was there to watch dickov first game only i was told.

Edited by RoyleArmy

Sounds like Alistair Darling! He used to manage a large budget deficit.

:wink:

There is something in this wardle because tonight he was locked in talks with oldham i feel daft to belive but its true because my contacts are never wrong the club would not be talking to him for nothing i know the guy saved man city but didnt invested how there are man city now splashing money around and killing the world so would you accept wardle then or not.

Edited by RoyleArmy