Paul Dickov Fans Forum.

I concur with the comments of oafcprozac and in particular to RoyleArmy. I am sticking my neck our here because I do not want to embarass or patronise him.

Life and people seem so cruel and I cannot start to understand why he is ridiculed so much. Perhaps, for whatever reason, he cannot get his grammar in order but why should that be a reason for people to be so unkind.

Rolye Army has been in my company and you would never meet a more well mannered person. He lives Oldham Athletic through andf through. He is respectful and gets quite upset at the bullying he gets from some quarters.

Come on folks lets treat him as we would like to be treated ourselves.

Barry

I can, because rightly or wrongly the way he posts he comes across as a very funny WUM!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do we still have jarrett on trial?

I hope not. He had 3 good games for us but was pretty crap for the rest. I think our central midfield is sorted. I would like another winger i know Leeds have made Andy robinson available and Tranmere are looking at him. Chris Shuker is available to but Tranmere fans say hes been crap for the past 3 seasons.

I concur with the comments of oafcprozac and in particular to RoyleArmy. I am sticking my neck our here because I do not want to embarass or patronise him.

Life and people seem so cruel and I cannot start to understand why he is ridiculed so much. Perhaps, for whatever reason, he cannot get his grammar in order but why should that be a reason for people to be so unkind.

Rolye Army has been in my company and you would never meet a more well mannered person. He lives Oldham Athletic through andf through. He is respectful and gets quite upset at the bullying he gets from some quarters.

Come on folks lets treat him as we would like to be treated ourselves.

Barry

I am sticking my neck out and saying that if you spent more time on a messageboard, you would start to understand that there are wind up merchants who post things like he has done intentionally to get reactions.

Now that people know he is genuine, they may be more tolerant.

Great night last night- saved the best question til last :wink:

Every dog has his day.

In the end, it was not nabout the message, it was about the unreleenting nagging nature of that message, which clouded what he was trying to say.

would it be fair to say that his continued absence from the board has resulted in a significant shrinking in his stature as a poster?

Good post am thinking off leaving the forum as there is things that have bugged me not with members other issues i hate to say this but i loved oldham till i die i hope there can be a big club soon.

Keep The Faith.

Don't let people get to you. You have an opinion and are entitled to use it just like the rest of us. Yes it can be a nighmare on here - there are times I want to chuck the towel in too.

Support in any format is what your team needs. Keep posting

would it be fair to say that his continued absence from the board has resulted in a significant shrinking in his stature as a poster?

Not in my eyes. :wub:

Have you read up on him? He was brilliant.

And darlington. Anyone who was a regular on rivals.net before it got pulled will know what i mean.

what are you on about here and dont start these silly games on here and am not a happy bud today as my mate has died over night and you lot need to get off my back for good.

Edited by RoyleArmy

what are you on about here and dont start these silly games on here and am not a happy bud today as my mate has died over night and you lot need to get off my back for good.

I'd suggest logging off now if that's the case. Internet forums aren't the place to be at times like this.

Sorry to hear that, mate.

Every dog has his day.

In the end, it was not nabout the message, it was about the unreleenting nagging nature of that message, which clouded what he was trying to say.

On one or two occaisions, I tried agreeing with him on something, and he still disagreed with me.

Rumour has it Paul Gerrard has been offered a full time role at Shrewsbury and we are talking to Erik Thorsvedt about the possibility of taking over.

dont belive that atall gerrard got a deal at oldham as part time any link about this story that you mention cheers

Rumour has it Paul Gerrard has been offered a full time role at Shrewsbury and we are talking to Erik Thorsvedt about the possibility of taking over.

Ruel Fox is rumoured to be thinking of expanding his resaturant business by opening a new restaurant in North Manchester.

Fox will be dusting of his boots for another few seasons to help finance the initial start-up costs of the business.