Eaves going to Blackpool?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200k + can't be sniffed at as long as there is a sell on clause as well.

200k for another Scott Spencer, bite their hands off Latics! A lad who has scored 1? goal and done :censored: all else and people wouldnt sell him for 200k. Are you mad?

Edited by ste1987
Swearing

200k for another Scott Spencer, bite their hands off Latics! A lad who has scored 1? goal and done :censored: all else and people wouldnt sell him for 200k. Are you mad?

he hasnt even scored 1

Brookes scored 2

Edited by ste1987
Swearing in Quotation

I'd keep him 200k will probably just be slightly more than his wages and bonus during his 5 year contract. If the club has faith in him I would keep the lad.

Not sure what the relevance of that is?

To be honest, he is really peeing me off as during his warm up with the rest of the squad he puts in very little effort. Lazy my other half says and again last night too.

He was out of puff at Barrow too but interesting that he did not come off the bench last night either and he has in prior games.

Brookey is the better of the two with regards to effort, fight and passion.

However the Eaves/Brookey partnership is more mature than the Feeney/Abbot one. Maybe they should be first choice?

To be honest, he is really peeing me off as during his warm up with the rest of the squad he puts in very little effort. Lazy my other half says and again last night too.

He was out of puff at Barrow too but interesting that he did not come off the bench last night either and he has in prior games.

Brookey is the better of the two with regards to effort, fight and passion.

However the Eaves/Brookey partnership is more mature than the Feeney/Abbot one. Maybe they should be first choice?

Maybe if Feeney and Abbott were actually given the chance to forge a partnership? I get the feeling PD doesn't rate Abbott he was exasperated with him on a couple of occasions last night and may have deliberately manipulated the subs to enable him the chance to partner Pav for a 20 minutes?

The board have already allocated the budget for his 5 year contract!

So if he goes we get £200K , or more, and have the wages we would have paid him as well.

So it's irrelevant whether the fee received is anything near the wages he may have been paid!!

Sell him. How many chances did he have last year to score vital goals lewi is better then him and so his brooke

Not so, he is one of the best prospects Latics have ever had, hence interest from Blackpool and other Premiership clubs.

If they sell Eaves for 200k they really have lost the plot. Especially to a team in the money this year. A five year contract. Give the lad a chance.

+1.

Think Eaves signing a 5 year deal shows the clubs intent to work with him for a long time when all we offer are 2 year deals.

One of the few good things DP did for us (although I reckon it was more the board than DP who initiated the signing etc)

Definately one for the future.

Didn't Newcastle put an offer in for him after he featured in our reserves against them last year?