New 3rd Away Kit

worst kit since the red an blue hoops.

I dont mind the new home shirt, its just the fact its too white with the shorts and socks (which presumabley means we can hardly use this 3rd kit!)

Edited by pukka

looks horrible, i think i even prefer the sick coloured one which it will probably replace.

also, it looks like the short ones on this one and the new home one look like thy're about 3 sizes too big, even on gregan

Edited by oafc-latics

Think its quite clever actually to have a 3rd kit where the shorts and socks are the same as the home ones. It won't look too daft with the away shorts either.

It looks OK, might have to see what the quality is like though as I'm probably going to get a new shirt this season but if what I've heard about the quality I won't. I would agree with longtimeblue that if one of the stripes was tangerine then it might be more Latics.

Think its quite clever actually to have a 3rd kit where the shorts and socks are the same as the home ones. It won't look too daft with the away shorts either.

It looks OK, might have to see what the quality is like though as I'm probably going to get a new shirt this season but if what I've heard about the quality I won't. I would agree with longtimeblue that if one of the stripes was tangerine then it might be more Latics.

Totally Agree maybe someone with good photoshop skills could show what it would look like (i remember someone doing it with the away kit last year)

Totally Agree maybe someone with good photoshop skills could show what it would look like (i remember someone doing it with the away kit last year)

I Like the kit as it is, i have a question sorry if it has been answered but will the letter and number design change due to the league changing ?

i like it but why bring out a 3rd kit? we usually bring out a new away shirt and use last seasons as 3rd choice. dont think as many people will buy a 3rd shirt when it will rarely get used. if it was jus 2nd choice maybe more would be interested

thats what we usually do, but i remember last season it was announced that because the away shirt (navy and tangerine) took so long to get into stock (mid october if i remember rightly) that they would use it for this seasons away kit also, so the fans would get good use out of it i presume!!!

i hate the home shirt god awful looks like an semi pro kit too much white

BUT i do like the design of the 3rd strip if they reversed the colours that would make a cracking home kit in my opinion

Except the home kit has some history to it, very similar to a late 50s strip. The fixation with all blue baffles me.

The new third kit is a classic example of a design that's been created for design's sake.