Kazenga LuaLua

Oldham chasing Newcastle attacker Lualua

31.07.10 | tribalfootball.com

Newcastle United attacker Kazenga Lualua is attracting loan interest.

Lualua's long-term future at Newcastle is up-in-the-air and he has stated he wants regular first team football.

The Sun says Oldham Athletic are keen to take the young striker on-loan.

Oldham chasing Newcastle attacker Lualua

31.07.10 | tribalfootball.com

Newcastle United attacker Kazenga Lualua is attracting loan interest.

Lualua's long-term future at Newcastle is up-in-the-air and he has stated he wants regular first team football.

The Sun says Oldham Athletic are keen to take the young striker on-loan.

Shouldn't this be in the Rumours and Speculation forum? :unsure:

quote name='HallamBlue' date='Jul 31 2010, 11:30 AM' post='414055']

OR Donal McDermott or Martyn Waghorn or Ryan Noble.... WE only want strikers..lol.

yes strikers will do, and one more centre back

And a left winger.

And a keeper.

In fact, although Dickov has impressed me, I am not sure we have covered the areas that were a problem last year!

But I do expect a auality loanee or two. And the Youths seem to have stepped up to the plate so far.

quote name='HallamBlue' date='Jul 31 2010, 11:30 AM' post='414055']

OR Donal McDermott or Martyn Waghorn or Ryan Noble.... WE only want strikers..lol.

And a left winger.

And a keeper.

In fact, although Dickov has impressed me, I am not sure we have covered the areas that were a problem last year!

But I do expect a auality loanee or two. And the Youths seem to have stepped up to the plate so far.

Not sure about Keeper.

Brill has looked solid so far, and no interest in Fleming so far, and Ollrenshaw their aswell. Think we are covered ok in that area.

Can i just point out that it doesnt say anything about us wanting LuaLua in the Sun, it say's Brighton want him. The only thing it mentions about us, is selling Colbeck to Hereford in the same little bit of article.(plus it says we got £50k for abbott)

Thats tribalfootball for ya! :angry:

Yeah thats the fella, struggled with repeated injuries for much of the season but did make 12 appearances for the reserves, scoring once.

Injury prone? Great. Just what we need. I heard Dickov had to move his desk into the hallway so they could knock a wall down and create a bigger treatment room.

Let's hope it's Ryan Noble then. Although having seen pictures of him I don't think he could be described as powerful.

Injury prone? Great. Just what we need. I heard Dickov had to move his desk into the hallway so they could knock a wall down and create a bigger treatment room.

Let's hope it's Ryan Noble then. Although having seen pictures of him I don't think he could be described as powerful.

:grin: