No Eaves in squad for tomorrow!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interview with PD on player last night, PD confirmed that Eaves will be playing elsewhere but he doesn't know when and was keen to keep him and play him whilst he's here. If he's not in the squad then his departure his imminent by sounds of it.

If Eaves goes, does this mean we bring another striker in or the two loads from Sunderland ends our strengthening for the moment.

Still think we're light in attack and on the wing with Taylor out. Lua Lua was mentioned but has gone quiet, same goes with Baxter. Hopefully these irons are still in the fire and especially so now that Eaves is off.

In the interview with PD on player last night, PD confirmed that Eaves will be playing elsewhere but he doesn't know when and was keen to keep him and play him whilst he's here. If he's not in the squad then his departure his imminent by sounds of it.

If Eaves goes, does this mean we bring another striker in or the two loads from Sunderland ends our strengthening for the moment.

Still think we're light in attack and on the wing with Taylor out. Lua Lua was mentioned but has gone quiet, same goes with Baxter. Hopefully these irons are still in the fire and especially so now that Eaves is off.

taylor is in squad also!!!

He’s off isn’t he? Pretty obvious that he would be really.....My hope is that we have held out for fee that reflects a.) his talent & potential b.) the fact that he has a 5 year deal. Really don’t want us to have our pants pulled down on this; and i can also see an ‘Undisclosed Fee’ coming on too....!!

Bolton are skint if its them it will be rubbish money with loads of add ons!

Lets hope Part of the loan of the two Sunderland lads is part of a deal with them for decent money!

I would hope 500K minimum with add on's would be the minimum for a young player with a bright future! I hope PD brings in a striker today if its true!

Just had a look at the out of contract players on PFA website and Darius Vasell is still a free agent! and on the same page of the website Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink - Pay as you play deal?? oooo you can dream I suppose! :shock:

Oh and Fabian "Gold digger" Brandy is still a free agent :lol::lol::lol:

Gregan will just be in the squad so we have the captain in the dressing room methinks. Hazell and M'voto to start.

Just kept clean sheets vs Preston and Wigan. I'd play Rubes and Jarrett.

Bolton are skint if its them it will be rubbish money with loads of add ons!

Lets hope Part of the loan of the two Sunderland lads is part of a deal with them for decent money!

I would hope 500K minimum with add on's would be the minimum for a young player with a bright future! I hope PD brings in a striker today if its true!

Just had a look at the out of contract players on PFA website and Darius Vasell is still a free agent! and on the same page of the website Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink - Pay as you play deal?? oooo you can dream I suppose! :shock:

Oh and Fabian "Gold digger" Brandy is still a free agent :lol::lol::lol:

have you got a link to this site please?

Premier League offers continue to flow for Tom Eaves but the club have not yet accepted a bid.

Burnley manager Brian Laws has confirmed his interest in the 18-year-old striker.

“If an offer comes in that we think is acceptable for his age and his talent then we will have to seriously consider it,” said Dickov.

“There is not a lot of money around. But the one thing you won’t hear me do is moan about the money we don’t have, as I knew the score coming here.

“If the right offer comes in we have to make sure it is the right move for us and for Tom as well.

“Whether he is here or somewhere else, we want to look after him because he is a really good kid.”

Got to admit I like the cut of his jib.

Perhaps if we played him on Saturday and he performed well or even scored we would get that offer we are waiting for. What's the point in rejecting these bids if we're not going to play him while he is with us. Right now he needs all the game time he can get to try and increase his valuation.

I was looking forward to seeing him bag a couple against the bindippers on Saturday.

For tomorrow we have an injured Feeney being rushed bacl, a big unknown striker from Sunderland who by all rights only scored 1 reserve goal last year and an amateur Irish striker. I'm still not assured about our goalscoring ability. Eaves is hardly a goalscoring superstar hero, but he's in good form and his confidence is high and he can hit the net as shown in the reserves and friendlies. Not playing him is detrimental to our chances tomorrow. Tranmere are there for the taking, we just need someone to put a goal away. Eaves should be starting tomorrow if he is not sold today.

Edited by PlayItLivo