Goosebumps

Since that day I have never seen us take a pen at home, I looked away and was watching the reaction in the George Hill stand! don't want to break the good luck.

I was 19 at the time and was 15 rows back about 50 Wed fans were in our end at the start kicking off, they went quiet near the end and somehow I ended up on the pitch after the Redders pen! Crowd safety hey!

:grin::grin:

i will guarantee now even if oafc go on to win the prem league,champions league and fa cup all in the same season,,,,that day will never ever be recreated

how 20000 peoples emotions changed from utter sheer dissapointment to total off your head excitement within 20 odd mins was something quite magical and i will never forget it as long as i live

Still brings a lump in the throat... Such a special day :)

I was 10...

I was 20 which makes me feel pretty old now. What a day!

Will never be done again to the same extent.

Away at Ipswich to win promotion was another great day!

In between those 2 games we lost to.......... oh no............ Notts County!

great clip!

i was only a 8 year old at that match. look how packed it is!

Fantastic day, closely followed by beating West Ham 6-0 and United 1-0....................sniff.......sniff......something in my bloody eye :bigcry:

Oh and wembley finals, semi's and Maine Rd semi and...................... :rolleyes:

great clip!

i was only a 8 year old at that match. look how packed it is!

All those years ago but how emotional does that clip still get you?

I was in the lookers stand (rip) and ended up doing some kind of spinning,hugging dance with a total stranger lol

Happy days phew!

Was 15 at the time.

This followed watching a season of extraorindary cup exploits, and a summer of England getting to a World Cup semi-final.

Which was only a few years after my first full season, the play-offs.

Being a football fan was easy and fun. Didn't understand why so many older fans were weeping with emotion, however now I do. Feel privaliged to have seen Oldham in those days. And have sympathy for the younger / newer fans that have only known ordinary at best.

Cor, crazy days! I was in the Chaddy that day, stood towards the front when it all kicked off big style with about 30 Wednesday fans who had gained entry, thanks to an entrepanaurial shoolmate who decided to buy 10 tickets and sell them all to Wednesday fans at over the odds prices!

In those days I could do pitch invasions (lots of practice, see). When I tried it against Bradford a few seasons back I nearly toppled straight over onto my face as my upper boddy was travelling far faster than my legs could go.

Cor, crazy days! I was in the Chaddy that day, stood towards the front when it all kicked off big style with about 30 Wednesday fans who had gained entry, thanks to an entrepanaurial shoolmate who decided to buy 10 tickets and sell them all to Wednesday fans at over the odds prices!

In those days I could do pitch invasions (lots of practice, see). When I tried it against Bradford a few seasons back I nearly toppled straight over onto my face as my upper boddy was travelling far faster than my legs could go.

Piss funny when it went off because they were all in fancy dress, there were German army generals and red indians flying everywhere!

For those who were there (i was just 25 at the time) it will be still all this time later one of the most cherished memories that you can associate with ... surreal, wonderful and scary. By the way if you were the girl in the chaddy that hugged me in tears ....... I wouldnt mind your phone number :grin: