Latics 3-0 Notts County

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickov wanted them to show passion and all play for each other. I think he's got it. Only listened to LP for the Dippers and today's games, but I can't really remember any "hooofball" being played. And we're certainly not a defensive side. All geed up for Charlton next week now. I don't think I'll be asked if we ever cross the half way line like last season, travelling back with some of their fans.

We will get beaten at some point, obviously, but as long as they show this kind of performance and commitment, I'l never complain. Can't wait for next week.

The thing that stands out for me is that when someone asked who the outstanding performers were (based on the commentary) the answer was none of them - it was a quality team performance. That says a lot, and I hope is a great sign for the season.

We will get beaten at some point, obviously, but as long as they show this kind of performance and commitment, I'l never complain. Can't wait for next week.

Spot on. Just fantastic.

Bring on next week. I cant wait. Lets go there and play with passion and give them a game. If we get beat so what, lets have a go.

Heres to Paul Dickov!! :drinking45:

only disappointing thing about today is there was only 4,000 + latics fans there :(

That is a shame about the attendance, hopefully a few more results like this and more fans will come back.

Its an improvement on last season on both performance by the team and attendance.

But come come on Latics fans start turning this feel good factor into attendance. The Club needs us! :)

That is a shame about the attendance, hopefully a few more results like this and more fans will come back.

Its an improvement on last season on both performance by the team and attendance.

But come come on Latics fans start turning this feel good factor into attendance. The Club needs us! :)

Although its still over 1000 more tics there than we would have got had cardboard dave or mediocre martin been at the helm

Dean is that you?

:lol: