Rochdale away - sales top 2,000

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?! However did you boys get through the game...?

We got clocked passing the first bottle up and down and a senior steward called me over for a word as I went pie-hunting at half time. To be fair he was spot on with me but it was odd leaving the ground more sober than I was at half time.

We got clocked passing the first bottle up and down and a senior steward called me over for a word as I went pie-hunting at half time. To be fair he was spot on with me but it was odd leaving the ground more sober than I was at half time.

I thought the stewards were fine all the way through - didn't mind us standing, wished us a safe journey. Talked to us too. A nice change compared to many other grounds.

I'd forgotten about this. Definitely explains why i had to power through the 9 o clock hangover / felt sober when I went out!!!

if we barely get 4000 at boundary park, taking over 2000 to an away game is great. saying that, huddersfield filled their allocation at dale and got beat 3-0. we'll have to play at our best to win and the fans will have to get behind the team whatever the score

It's guarenteed FC Utd will fill it so why shouldn't we?

We have so many southern games this year so not selling out would be highly embarrassing IMO.

It's guarenteed FC Utd will fill it so why shouldn't we?

We have so many southern games this year so not selling out would be highly embarrassing IMO.

Because its a Tuesday night, thanks very much those concerned. So like a lot of exiles I won't be going. On a Saturday/Sunday (as the anti-glazers will be) I would.

IF FC United were playing them on a Champions League Tuesday (like us) I doubt they would even come near to filling it as too many will be watching PLC on the box.

Because its a Tuesday night, thanks very much those concerned. So like a lot of exiles I won't be going. On a Saturday/Sunday (as the anti-glazers will be) I would.

IF FC United were playing them on a Champions League Tuesday (like us) I doubt they would even come near to filling it as too many will be watching PLC on the box.

nail on head... :wink:

if we barely get 4000 at boundary park, taking over 2000 to an away game is great. saying that, huddersfield filled their allocation at dale and got beat 3-0. we'll have to play at our best to win and the fans will have to get behind the team whatever the score

Huddersfield has an average home attendance that is three times what we get - their game was on a Saturday too.

Still believe that we will take close to three thousand - which is roughly 75% of our home attendance - and we will get behind the team - so let's hope for a decent performance on Saturday and then follow that up at Spotland - get us back into the top half of the league.

With a game at home this weekend and it being pay week for a lot of people there should be a good 300/400 more than the 2200 sold on monday.

I went for my cup ticket this morning and there was 6 or 7 in front of me all buying Rochdale tickets.

Could well sell out come 5 o'clock tomorrow ??

I went for my cup ticket this morning and there was 6 or 7 in front of me all buying Rochdale tickets.

Could well sell out come 5 o'clock tomorrow ??

Tbh i think we'll sell out. We've got a few days left till the derby and i would of thought we have about 2,750?? now. So yeah, i think we'll sell our allocation.