Two to Chesterfield on Monday

As the title suggests.

lomax n smalley i heard....

flemmings not going to go as we wouldnt have keeper back up apart from gerrard with ollerenshaw already out...

smalley wont get a look in now we have this new portugese kid...so makes sense...cant wait for the chants to start if we ever play them,hahahahah

Typical Shez, fixing it when it aint broke - top of the league and bringing players in for the sake of it. Silly, but it does us a favour i suppose.

Seems like Lomax is going in to take over full back from another player who is due to return to p'boro

smalley played his best under Shez - brought him through reserve and smalley was prolific in the reserves, so makes sense really for both, smalley does best under shez and shez gets best out of smalley.

And helps us financially :grin:

So, that'll be seven players out on loan (unless I've missed somebody).

Gregan - Fleetwood Town (3 months)

McDonald - Stafford Rangers (3 months)

Purdie - Hereford United (3 months)

Ollerenshaw - Mossley (1 month)

Fodor - Northwich Victoria (a further month)

Smalley - Chesterfield (3 months)

Lomax - Chesterfield (3 months)

Aside from Fodor, all these deals have been sorted in the last fortnight. Good work!

+1 [Feeney] brings NOTHING to the table

I really want him to do well here but it's very clear he either hasn't got what it takes any more and/or Dickov is regretting signing him as in recent weeks he's brought Kelly on before him.

Maybe a couple of goals will be a catalyst for him, but every week it's looking increasingly like he's a complete waste of a decent wage.

I really want him to do well here but it's very clear he either hasn't got what it takes any more and/or Dickov is regretting signing him as in recent weeks he's brought Kelly on before him.

Maybe a couple of goals will be a catalyst for him, but every week it's looking increasingly like he's a complete waste of a decent wage.

2 year deal too. The thing that is surprising is there seems to be a lack of effort from him. Thats the one thing I didn't think we'd see. Thats what he is known for - effort.

2 year deal too. The thing that is surprising is there seems to be a lack of effort from him. Thats the one thing I didn't think we'd see. Thats what he is known for - effort.

thing is if he isnt trying he should have the balls to go see the manager and say im missing my family any chance of loaning me out to a team nearer home...he must be a decent wage earner.and that gives us the scope to bring in a decent replacement....

said from his second game we have wasted our budget but hope he proves me wrong....sadly i doubt he will,kellys confidence will now be sky high...he has scored and will deffo get on before feeney now.