managerial disaster

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A king Kong sized Bollock dropped

Im fookin furious, a tough local derby and he treats it as a friendly.

I didnt go today and Im sure Winchester has potential today WASNT the day to hand him his debut.

What are the odds that Accy could well get a money spinner in the next round.

Today wasnt a matter of naivety on PD's behalf, useles is the term Id say. :ranting:

This cup competition was our last chance of some much needed revenue and WAS the priority.........I don't understand this leaving Lee and Furman out to save them from suspension business.

Players get suspended all the time and we just have to deal with it .......We shot ourselves in the foot today and should have played our best team..........Well gutted!!

This cup competition was our last chance of some much needed revenue and WAS the priority.........I don't understand this leaving Lee and Furman out to save them from suspension business.

Players get suspended all the time and we just have to deal with it .......We shot ourselves in the foot today and should have played our best team..........Well gutted!!

I hope he comes out and apologises, I hope Accy get Man U away, will teach PD a big lesson.

WTF is going on, we have crashed out of all cup matches in the first round?

Might have people claiming this is an over reaction.........but I won't argue with that!!

It might be worth seeing how this pans out and will be interesting to hear the view of those who went today are but I can't get my head round the idea of leaving out our 2 best performers this season in a game like this currently but at the moment I'm furious at this. So pleased I didn't go now.

This was a great opportunity to progress in the cup and could have been a boost to our league form.

There is no better way to boost local interest than to have a good FA cup run and once again we've blown our chances.....BIG TIME!!!

PD will look silly if we lose at home next week with Furman and Lee in the team.

It now seems inevitable that our better players will be made available/sold in the January window!!

Hopefully PD&GT will learn from this.

Time to decide who to sell in January methinks.

Not sure how much them learning from this will benefit us, to be honest. I dread whats going to happen to the club at the end of the season.

I think FA Cup run or no FA Cup run, we would still have to be looking to sell someone in January.

yes it was a bad decsion my dickov, but thats no excuse for the players to put in such a disgraceful performance, the attiteitude shown to today was disgusting and the players we did have out should have been more than capable of dealing with a team like accy stanley :ranting:

Basic rule - YOU DO NOT CHANGE A WINNING SIDE :ranting:

I agree with you on that but praise for Dickov where its due, 2/3 of his subs worked.

Tonk>Feeney - Clearly worked, Feeney getting a goal, well two if it had been allowed.

Jarrett>Morais - Morais played well, some good runs from the left wing! Jarrett deserved to be taken off, looking like he has no future at the club.

Jones>Alessandra - Not a bad sub but would rather have seen Furman on though.

So come on Latics, pick it up for next game!

Managerial disaster?

2 key changes - Winchester in for Lee ... not a problem. Jarrett in for Furman. Problem. But there's no way we should be a one man team and while Jarrett was very poor that doesn't excuse three of the back four having shockers.

I'll spare Brill but again his communication with his defence is not great at the key moments, and Hazell's feck up for the second should never have arisen.

The manager put out 11 players who should have won the game.

This was a great opportunity to progress in the cup and could have been a boost to our league form.

There is no better way to boost local interest than to have a good FA cup run and once again we've blown our chances.....BIG TIME!!!

PD will look silly if we lose at home next week with Furman and Lee in the team.

It now seems inevitable that our better players will be made available/sold in the January window!!

just because he leaves them out of a cup game!!! get a grip ffs...

if they pick up a suspension and miss the huddersfield game,then we will get slaughtered...it was hardly a weakened team was it.....plus feeney scored...

read the managers comments on the os.seems he has ripped into them at half time and fulltime over this....

if you want to question anybody,question the players,there hunger and there desire,thats what was at fault...turning up with the,oh its only a league two side...

they beat us last year so whats the big deal...get over it.