a post on 606

comment by ILoveThoseGreatAwayDays (U13413082)

posted 1 Hour Ago

a mate of mine has just told me that filipe morais has been in a car accident with serious injuries, we cannot afford to sell taylor now because we will be left short of wing options

get well soon filipe

Anyone else heard anything about this?

Someone has read the post the today reminding folk about the game of getting :censored:e in the chron and thought they'd have a bash. Only it's not the best taste story is it?

Likewise, it's a shítty idea of story to try and get in. As if the Chron are going to report that without checking the facts with the club, they would want a proper scoop. Transfer rumours and gossip are one thing, but the immediate health of a player of the town's football team? They won't rely on a message board for such an important story.

Likewise, it's a shítty idea of story to try and get in. As if the Chron are going to report that without checking the facts with the club, they would want a proper scoop. Transfer rumours and gossip are one thing, but the immediate health of a player of the town's football team? They won't rely on a message board for such an important story.

I'm sure the Rarely Wrong staffers are indeed model professionals and heroes of diligence.