Events this week

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit where it is due. I would not have the "balls" to post regularly on this site and admit to not going to home matches (possibly, free ticket excepting) consdering the current financial state of the Club

But personally I wouldnt be on this board if I had fell out of love with Latics or Football

Edited by razza699

I'll be fooked if there was 4001 tonight.... ill find that little b****rd !

I'm taking BOTH my kids tonight might see whether I can my three brothers, my owd fella, the brother in law and a few mates to come along. I'll tweet it and facebook it too - just to see your face!!!!! :grin:

Ever think that lowering the gate prices would attract more people? One of my gripes with watching latics is it costs me £10 on the train, then £20 to get in!! Albeit they make less per head, but there are more heads going to be turning up... I wonder if they've done the maths :unsure:

Credit where it is due. I would not have the "balls" to post regularly on this site and admit to not going to home matches (possibly, free ticket excepting) consdering the current financial state of the Club

I think it just makes some people happier to have someone to scream at because they have more interest in their kid than their football club. Maybe the same people need to look more at themselves :)

I'm taking BOTH my kids tonight might see whether I can my three brothers, my owd fella, the brother in law and a few mates to come along. I'll tweet it and facebook it too - just to see your face!!!!! :grin:

You can lend me a few quid if thats the case !!! haha

Ever think that lowering the gate prices would attract more people? One of my gripes with watching latics is it costs me £10 on the train, then £20 to get in!! Albeit they make less per head, but there are more heads going to be turning up... I wonder if they've done the maths :unsure:

did the math, same amount of money coming in.

Despite my efforts they all want to stay at home in the warmth - softarses. My daughter reckons its too cold (she is only 7) so it's just me and the boy...

Despite my efforts they all want to stay at home in the warmth - softarses. My daughter reckons its too cold (she is only 7) so it's just me and the boy...

It is too cold though... Your daughter is wise beyond her years! I don't hold out much hope for the boy :tongue1:

Edited by oafc0000