Morais the Magnificent

I had my initial reservations, not now we need to up the offer - he can do for us what Hoolahoop did for Blackpool. The cloggers in this league can't handle true skill and flair. Wonderful to watch!

spot on, I feckin love this guy.......AWESOME!

I'm pretty sure that because he was contracted to a club on Jan 31st - he cannot go to another club in this window.

There is another window - but those are for players not iunder contract on Feb 1st 2011. (Like Lomax - he was released in the window)

I had my initial reservations, not now we need to up the offer - he can do for us what Hoolahoop did for Blackpool. The cloggers in this league can't handle true skill and flair. Wonderful to watch!

I made the Hoolahan comparison after the Dale game but he might as well be Van Der Vaart as far as much of this league is concerned. If as Paulie said there's 30/40 scouts at every game then there's surely 30/40 impressed ones.

Have to agree, wasn't sure of him at first, thought he might be all skill no substance but he ran them ragged tonight.

At least get him tied down until the end of the season. Wouldn't want a team like Hudders to come and snatch him off us, which could happen at any time if he's on pay as you play, am I right?

Take no chances, he's scored 2 good goals recently and put in some quality performances, up the offer and get him to sign, you pay for quality.

Would it be unrealistic to suggest he appears to have a touch of the Groves and Stainrod appeal? My dad thinks he has I wouldn't know.

Both were before my time but Groves was abit of a maverick was he not? Morais should certainly be put in the maverick caterogry of footballer.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Would it be unrealistic to suggest he appears to have a touch of the Groves and Stainrod appeal? My dad thinks he has I wouldn't know.

Yes, he reminds me of Stainrod in many ways but not Grovesy....he was a one off!!!

He's the type of player to put bums on seats and we sure as hell need that right now. He's an entertainer and a bit of a joker just what this level of football is so sadly lacking.

I fail to see how we can lose by giving him a decent contract as he would probably be snapped up for a fee in the not too distant future.

If we can pay up £25k to terminate players contracts I'm sure we could find the money from somewhere....I reckon it would be a decent investment!!

Edited by oafc1955