Morais.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good new this.........looks to be a real find.

Hope he maintains his level of performance now – and what great timing to have his short term future finally sorted just as we get ready to play Hudds; who it’s arguable he played his best game against....

I LOVE YOU PHIL MORRIS!!!! :grin:

Super that we've got Felipe on board and yet more proof if ever it was needed that PD is the man that's brought a togetherness and will to be here.

Also yet more proof that Latics are not thinking about next season until the end of this. What this side does in terms of which league it will be playing in next season as never been more crucial in my opinion. That includes making it to the then first division in 91.

Super that we've got Felipe on board and yet more proof if ever it was needed that PD is the man that's brought a togetherness and will to be here.

Also yet more proof that Latics are not thinking about next season until the end of this. What this side does in terms of which league it will be playing in next season as never been more crucial in my opinion. That includes making it to the then first division in 91.

Here here on that.

The team of PD, GT, Paul Butler (fitness) & Dux look to have fostered a super teamspirit in this bunch of young pups........I just hope we have a club next season so we can keep both the management team & playing team together because there is so much potential in both......

Phil Morris to score the winner on Saturday? I wonder what the odds are; ‘coz I fancy that bet!!

Looks set to be Latics' new bone fida cult hero. Awesome player to watch.

He's bound to headbutt someone on the pitch at some point too.

Think he may have tried with Monkhouse the other Tuesday; just the size difference that stopped it!

Awesome for fans like us to have a player like Morais in the side – he provides that simplest of terms; entertainment. With his tricks, flicks and recent end product of goals; plus the goading of opposition players; he’s already one of my favourites in this side – cult status beckons as you say....

Great news, one of those players that gets you on the edge of your seat, just hope we can tie him down to a longer contract at the end of the season. We really do have a good young squad, regardless if we dont go up this season, i think if we can keep the majority of this team together, then next season could be our year.

regardless if we dont go up this season, i think if we can keep the majority of this team together, then next season could be our year.

This really is the million dollar question. Like our previous play-off campaigns, the loss of real quality players proved to be a blow as they weren't replaced the following season.

This really is the million dollar question. Like our previous play-off campaigns, the loss of real quality players proved to be a blow as they weren't replaced the following season.

Yeah this is my main worry, with SC seemingly so peed off with the stadium situation, plus the really poor gates this season, i can see the team being broken up, which would be a crying shame to be honest.

Here here on that.

The team of PD, GT, Paul Butler (fitness) & Dux look to have fostered a super teamspirit in this bunch of young pups........I just hope we have a club next season so we can keep both the management team & playing team together because there is so much potential in both......

Phil Morris to score the winner on Saturday? I wonder what the odds are; ‘coz I fancy that bet!!

Anyone know why the Latics dance session at end of half time gets shorter each game?

Well done to management and board for finally getting it sorted.

He should enjoy it at Huddersfield with a big audience to play to.

Latics counter attacking with the pace of White, Taylor, Tonks, Morais and possibly Reid could produce several chances.

This could be a high scoring game. (usaully when I predict that it's 0-0). :unsure:

Edited by BP1960

Agree great news.

I daren't think about our prospects for next season! Making the most of this season defo.

Good news.

I agree, I can also see him becoming a real fans favourite as he brings something a bit different, good skill and touch and a real entertainer in the mould of a Stainrod or Groves.

If he can emulate these two who are the greatest entertainers I've seen in a Latics shirt it might also start bringing back some of the stayaway fans, or is this too much to hope ?