What do we do next?

It's getting predictable now, and someone on chat pointed out it was 2 goals in seventeen hours now and 11 games without a win.

it's obvious that none of our strikers are going to score if they're given an open net so what are we going to do to avoid getting embarrassed on the TV on monday?

for me, i'd drop hazell, two games he's looked for a flag that wasnt there and he's supposed to be our experience.and wasn't it lewi and brooke who were doing well in the reserves, because i'd play the two of them upfront. just shoot on site too, one of them will go in eventually, and then bother about tricks and good moves

this season's over so what do we do to get ready for next season because we need to get an actual striker in to compensate for the amount of them we've got who'll hold it up and lay it off to nobody. dean kelly looked like that person but he was let go when in hindsight he shouldnt have.

either way, something's gone wrong since hartlepool where we played so well and since then we've been shocking and the stats show that. might be to do with the stadium, or the wages, or the future of the club, but in the end that shouldn't have anything to do with when you go out and play football. i'm starting to think something internal has gone on because there's no way that a good team playing good football under a good young manager has gone to 11 games without a win without there being something to trigger that.

Alessandra was awesome at the start of the season. It was injury that lead to him not being in the team, not loss of form. Why hasn't he been given another chance?

Oh, and I'd think about getting Boundary Park exorcised or something, because we haven't had any luck for 18 years.....

would getting a loan striker in be an answer?

i know we've got loads but let's face it, they won't be scoring any time soon. so bring in a striker with something to prove and let them get a few goals to get the team confidence back, and then we might avoid relegation - which i didnt think i'd be saying at christmas.

Alessandra was awesome at the start of the season. It was injury that lead to him not being in the team, not loss of form. Why hasn't he been given another chance?

Oh, and I'd think about getting Boundary Park exorcised or something, because we haven't had any luck for 18 years.....

And why isn't Abalimba ever given a chance ?...I was speaking to a scout who I had never met before last Saturday and he told he watched him recently and was amazed he wasn't in the first team.

Edited by BP1960

And why isn't Abalimba ever given a chance ?...I was speaking to a scout who I had never met before last Saturday and he told he watched him recently and was amazed he wasn't in the first team.

Dickov said he'll play the younger plays in the remaining games.. Maybe we'll get to see him play.. Especially if the latest rumour about Stephens to Southampton is true..

We need a goalscorer, we have needed one all season its time now to go out and find one before the loan window closes. Tonks is a target man Feeney is useless, Brooke and Reid are not the answers, Taylor and Morais are wingers we need someone who will put away the chances we create although at the minute we havn't been creating too much but still the ones we do create are usually very tame efforts.

Other than that we need to get a settled side in my opinion there seems to be too many players coming in for a game then back to the bench the next,mainly the wingers over the past few games we have started Taylor, Morais, White, Evina, Jones and lewis and its not suprising the strikers are getting poor service when we're constantly changing players who are the suppose to supply them.

The negative PR that has come out of the club in the last couple of months needs to stop,no coincidence that this run has coincided with the Failsworth fiasco, groundsharing statements, players not being payed rumours surley this over recent times has had to have had affect on the club and it will eventually filter down to the players and show on the pitch.

We desperatly need a win against the bin dippers if we fail then the momentum of this run could really be dangerous. (not that its not now)

We played well, we were just lacking in the final third....

Next season, please can we have a :censored:ing goal-scorer. Please. I'm pleading with you, Lord God of football.

When was the last time we had a 20 goal a season man ?

Next season, please can we have a :censored:ing goal-scorer. Please. I'm pleading with you, Lord God of football.

Lee Hughes.

making tonks a scapegoat for the team not scorein is a joke wtf is brooke goin to change upfront,it was only big fat joes say so we kept the lad on,before that he was just a :censored: mark allott,same old :censored: report tonight nowt up front,dickov had long enough now to sort a half decent front two out..

Craig Davies... 20 goals this season so far.

making tonks a scapegoat for the team not scorein is a joke wtf is brooke goin to change upfront,it was only big fat joes say so we kept the lad on,before that he was just a :censored: mark allott,same old :censored: report tonight nowt up front,dickov had long enough now to sort a half decent front two out..

Yes, because it is THAT EASY! FFS! Dickov is working with what players he has at his disposal and up until the second week in February that was absolutely fine. Following on from the £2 game, our season has gone Pete Tonge and no-one from the fans, to the players/management can seem to put their finger on it!

I just wonder if Fernando Torres happened to make a detour via Latics on his way from Liverpool to Chelsea, and in doing so deposited a considerable dose of his doom n gloom on our doorstep!

What I would do is try to keep players in a position where they are comfortable and allow them time. I dont think there is much use in changing players position from game to game. Although I understand there isnt much time but it cannot get much worse than this!

I also believe that there has been something going on behind closed doors to make a team go from being one of the best in the league to being one of the worst if not the worst. People im sure will soon start shouting for Dickov to be sent packing but that surely cant be the answer! Its his first season as a manager so mistakes are going to happen and hopefully he will take this on board and do the necessary!

My team would be

Brill

Lee

M'Voto

Todd

Evina

Morais

Stephens

Furman

Alessandra

Taylor

Tounkara

As much as like Tonks, when he clearly can't hit a barn door I am afraid he does have to take some of the blame !

this season's over so what do we do to get ready for next season because we need to get an actual striker in to compensate for the amount of them we've got who'll hold it up and lay it off to nobody. dean kelly looked like that person but he was let go when in hindsight he shouldnt have.

You really think so?

What we do next? simple Make BP like a cup final everygame basiacally just go mental cheer the lads on act like we just won the champions league, this will not only make match days fun but players will be buzzing and give us the goals we need muahaha