Crowd and cost against Tranmere

Surely in view of recent results/gates it's time to reconsider the arrangements for the Tranmere game? I can't imagine many pay-on-the-dayers will be turning up anyway with it being on the telly and £20 to get in. Can we not do a couple of quid in again and use the TV money to offset the losses in a similar manner to the way the money donated by local business did for the game that Martin Thomas sorted out? At least try and fill the place and create an atmosphere?

Or has the TV money already been spent? (Yes, I realise that's probably a ridiculous question) :(

It's clearly uneconomic to hold this game.

Can we not bother with it?

That financial reasoning unfortunately applies to every Latics game

- leads to the more pertinant question - Who's going to pay the players wages?

I'm assuming the TV money from the Tranmere game will shore up the March month-end but after that - ???

That financial reasoning unfortunately applies to every Latics game

- leads to the more pertinant question - Who's going to pay the players wages?

I'm assuming the TV money from the Tranmere game will shore up the March month-end but after that - ???

I doubt the TV money would cover the loss in income for not playing it at the weekend.

I do wonder why we didnt do a deal on this game but having thought about it taking the Sheff Weds att as an example.

How many home fans will pay full price next week - 250-300 ish maximum? on top of the 2.5K season tickets.

250 x £18 - £4500. If we charged £2.00 like the Carlisle game we would only need 2250 extra home fans to break even which i think we could muster up.

However thats until you factor in the possibility of 400 away fans paying full price. If 400 turn up and we charge £2.00 it means we need an extra 3600 fans (on top of the 2250 to cover the home fans) to cover the money we would have made if they pay full price 400 x £18 = £7200

I do wonder why we didnt do a deal on this game but having thought about it taking the Sheff Weds att as an example.

How many home fans will pay full price next week - 250-300 ish maximum? on top of the 2.5K season tickets.

250 x £18 - £4500. If we charged £2.00 like the Carlisle game we would only need 2250 extra home fans to break even which i think we could muster up.

However thats until you factor in the possibility of 400 away fans paying full price. If 400 turn up and we charge £2.00 it means we need an extra 3600 fans (on top of the 2250 to cover the home fans) to cover the money we would have made if they pay full price 400 x £18 = £7200

How many on normal games are U12s paying £3 or Concessions? We Probably need less than that.

I doubt the TV money would cover the loss in income for not playing it at the weekend.

i doubt it as well

i wont be going im working 2-10 that week...even if i wasnt i would prolly go to the pub and spend me 20 quid on beer....seasons over now so dont see the point in wasting good money anymore.

Surely in view of recent results/gates it's time to reconsider the arrangements for the Tranmere game? I can't imagine many pay-on-the-dayers will be turning up anyway with it being on the telly and £20 to get in. Can we not do a couple of quid in again and use the TV money to offset the losses in a similar manner to the way the money donated by local business did for the game that Martin Thomas sorted out? At least try and fill the place and create an atmosphere?

Or has the TV money already been spent? (Yes, I realise that's probably a ridiculous question) :(

this will be our lowest attendance ever with half the season tickets holders in the rre being pissed around,all the lads i go with dan,are watchin it in the hunt lane,how you sit in the that :censored: end looking round the posts every week,and no ale to chill the nerves at ht is beyond me bud,chaddy cars for dan on monday night maybe....ha ha

Mrs Text me and I am in the box that day!

Lazy boy recliner waitress service offering assorted cool beers and beverages with either a pizza or Indian food.

It comes complete with climate control and pause and rewind capabilities......Oh wait text says watching it on the box at home saving me and the Mrs £40. :blush:

this will be our lowest attendance ever with half the season tickets holders in the rre being pissed around,all the lads i go with dan,are watchin it in the hunt lane,how you sit in the that :censored: end looking round the posts every week,and no ale to chill the nerves at ht is beyond me bud,chaddy cars for dan on monday night maybe....ha ha

Mate, my resolve is being sorely tested at the minute. It just seems to be one blunder after another from them. Bad news after bad news and bad decisions compounded by more bad decisions.

I can cope with us being crap on the pitch, it kinda comes with the territory being a Latic dunnit? But all this off the pitch stuff, the ground debacle, the wages not being paid, opting to close the RRE to home fans for a telvised game and now this guff about letting our top goalscorer and (from the sound of the commentary the other night) our only likely attacking threat, go out on loan and probably for a fraction of his true value. Well, it's just getting on my jugs now!

Corney did say at the fans forum he was going to do an offer like the carlisle game didn't he?

There's no point now. The extra fans who may turn up if only charged £2, would not come back because the season is over.