SEASON TICKET AND ADMISSION PRICES ANNOUNCED

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad that we'll be at Boundary Park next season. I'll be getting a season ticket as soon as I can. I hope many more others will do the same.

The interest-free option is a great idea. All your money goes to the club unlike the Zebra Finance option.

New season, new start with a manager and a squad trying to play football in the right way. That will do for me.

I'll say the same I've said for years. The admission price isn't a problem providing you get yourself a ST. Under £15 in the Chaddy for an adult and just over £2 for a kid. Now you can do it interest free over 3 months as well.

Paying £308 over 3 months is around £25 a week.

That is a real incentive to commit for a full season and spread the cost across the Summer.

A real incentive to get back to BP, keep going to BP or start going to BP for every game. Bring a kid for an extra £50 a season too.

A: £22 adults, £11 under 16s and senior citizens.

B: £17 adults, £9 under-16s and senior citizens.

C: £14 adults, £7 under-16s and senior citizens

This needs to be advertised, £14.00 to watch Latics is a great deal, so is the £17.00. For 2/3rds of the season we will be offering one of the cheapest pay on the day tickets in the league.

Well done :applause1:

Now you can do it interest free over 3 months as well.

This is the key for me. Using my own experience, which I'd imagine a fair number of people share, the £300+ up front in one go always meant I couldn't get an ST. Good for the club in a way, as I used to pay £20 on the gate, but a lot of others wouldn't. Interest free over 3 months makes it a helluva lot more manageable.

Whats a intermediary ticket?

I was going to buy one for my dad but I won't be able to get his id.

16 -19 year old I think.

Young dad?

Overall - good news about Boundary Park and a fair pricing structure.

Edited by LaticsPete

This is the key for me. Using my own experience, which I'd imagine a fair number of people share, the £300+ up front in one go always meant I couldn't get an ST. Good for the club in a way, as I used to pay £20 on the gate, but a lot of others wouldn't. Interest free over 3 months makes it a helluva lot more manageable.

Me too. After 25 years or so of being a season ticket holder and due to a finacial squeeze, finding £328 in one go was going to be difficult and I was going to go to pay on the day. It'll be another season ticket for me. Just shows these measures do help.