Fastest ever Latics players

Paul Warhurst, performed the most amazing goal line clearance from a lob, he came out a friggin nowhere.

It was because of the pace of barrett & Warhurst that big Joe was able to play the 1-2-8 system .

Bit like Penny's in reverse :lol:

Paul Warhurst, performed the most amazing goal line clearance from a lob, he came out a friggin nowhere.

v Oxford from Martin Foyle…would have only been a consolation as well as we were already 3-0 up…

Barrett's overhead kick at Old Trafford in the League Cup was pretty special

Edited by oafcprozac

I always felt super-confident whenever barrett was in a one on one race, and he wasnt :censored: when he got there unlike most mentioned ;) JJ would have done him for pace before hitting the back of a net in Glossip shooting at the rre

I always felt super-confident whenever barrett was in a one on one race, and he wasnt :censored: when he got there unlike most mentioned ;) JJ would have done him for pace before hitting the back of a net in Glossip shooting at the rre

"You'll never beat Earl Barrett…."

It was because of the pace of barrett & Warhurst that big Joe was able to play the 1-2-8 system .

Bit like Penny's in reverse :lol:

Barret and Warhurst were exceptional together. Then Joe makes a balls of the semi final team by bringing Andy Holden back.....cost us the cup that year

In my time watching Latics I would say

David Shaw

David Beresford

Jermaine Johnson

(in that order) were about the 3 quickest players I've seen in a Latics shirt.

:lol: for a minute there I thought you was still naming fat players