Huddersfield staying down

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do have to admire Peterborough's ability to have short, sharp bursts of domination that they turn in to goals.

They did it to us twice during the season, then go and destroy Huddersfield after looking second best for most of the second half.

Without CMS I think they'll be straight back down though.

I cant even imagine how gutted the Huddersfield fans must be feeling now. 87 points, six months unbeaten, millions spent assembling a sqaud and their team throws it away in the last game but that's why we love Football because I was convinced they were going to win today

I cant even imagine how gutted the Huddersfield fans must be feeling now. 87 points, six months unbeaten, millions spent assembling a sqaud and their team throws it away in the last game but that's why we love Football because I was convinced they were going to win today

I can't stop laughing ha ha ha :grin::grin::grin:

Lee Clark was raging, mmm i can see Barnsley trying to tempt him.

Barnsley?! :lol:

I just came on here to try and convince myself that all of your supporters weren't like the cretins that have popped onto our board. A couple of responses have been magnanimous, which I respect, I hope the rest of you are enjoying your best day of the season.

I'm not as gutted as I would have been a couple of years ago, kind of similar to how I was after Millwall last season... under Hoyle we're going to get there eventually, so I'll cling onto that for the time being.

You do have to admire Peterborough's ability to have short, sharp bursts of domination that they turn in to goals.

They did it to us twice during the season, then go and destroy Huddersfield after looking second best for most of the second half.

Without CMS I think they'll be straight back down though.

Definitely, i fully expect Fergie Jnr to get caught out in the Championship, again.

Another big payday to look forward to next season,would i be right in thinking they're the only side to have filled the away end the last 2 seasons?

I just came on here to try and convince myself that all of your supporters weren't like the cretins that have popped onto our board. A couple of responses have been magnanimous, which I respect, I hope the rest of you are enjoying your best day of the season.

I'm not as gutted as I would have been a couple of years ago, kind of similar to how I was after Millwall last season... under Hoyle we're going to get there eventually, so I'll cling onto that for the time being.

I think most are just pleased there's an extra couple of games that will have a decent atmosphere.

Bad time to end the unbeaten run. Hopefully we'll both be there or thereabouts next time round.

Lee Clark was raging, mmm i can see Barnsley trying to tempt him.

23 quid actually

Category A games will be £22 in Main Stand Paddock, £23 all other areas

23 x 3000 though is still the best part of 70k, call it around 50k taking into account pensioners and kids admission prices

great result for us. and the right one from what both teams did against us. 129 goals for posh this season, deserve to go up for that really. hudds will probably go up automatic next season with the squad and money theyve got

On the flip side, 75 goals conceded in the league. You could say they deserve to get relegated for that!

tbh mate even though a lot of your fans don't want to admit it, had the roles been reversed there would be an element of your fans having a little chuckle at our expense

A couple of responses have been magnanimous, which I respect, I hope the rest of you are enjoying your best day of the season.

I was there today and it's a bit hypocritical to talk about Oldham fans being magnanimous when plenty (admittedly not the majority) of your own fans clearly weren't. There was in-fighting between Town fans and loads of the free "believe" (slogan probably © Sean Jarvis) t-shirts being chucked onto the pitch after the second goal went in. If Latics fans had've done that, I'd have been very ashamed.