Jean-Yves Mvoto

Lads

Seen in your local paper that the beast has been linked with us and you are also in for him

You eager to bring him in or not overly fussed? How'd he get on for you lot last season? Got much pace about him as we could do with a centre half that strikers can't just walk past

nothing beats him in the air, and i think all the fans would love him to sign a new contract permanently. he was one of the better players last season and if you really are in for him thats bad news for us, but not surprising at all. good L1 centre back

Just read that article if true I wouldn't fancy our chances. At the bottom of the article it gives a round up of what happened so far and says Dickov is waiting on 3 players Evina, Hazell and Morais. I'm sure that Black is out of contract anything happen with him? or was it just a typo?

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/57149/terriers-threat-to-mvoto-deal

Yep. The OS has said nothing about new deals being signed for Black, Evina, Hazell and Morais. I also don't know what's happening with Ryan Burns - he'll be 19 this year but no mention of a professional deal that I've seen.

Support Huddersfield

Whilst i'm here, what's the crack with Stephens? How did he get on at Saints? Would love to see him at town however unlikely that may be

We are flogging a few of our stars but will probably reinvest most of the cash and i'm sure Clarky has been more than impressed by his performances against us

Edited by skinner05

stephens will probably end up at saints or championship. we're after £500,000 i heard because 20% is owed to bury.

Thought you'd want more than that to be honest

We paid 400k for Arfield last summer and he isn't a patch on Stephens

Trotters was great first time around, but last season after about 5 games he looked a pale (!?!) shadow of his former self.

I would imagine he's not Dickov's first choice , after hardly playing him in the last 10 games or so.

Morais needs to stop trying to do everything himself. His decision making on the ball is poor. He has skill, can pick a pass at times - he just often chooses the wrong option (mainly a shot when someone else is better placed). I'd rather him sign than not - but if mvoto looks a proper defender to me. It showed when he was missing how much we missed him.

Morais needs to stop trying to do everything himself. His decision making on the ball is poor. He has skill, can pick a pass at times - he just often chooses the wrong option (mainly a shot when someone else is better placed). I'd rather him sign than not - but if mvoto looks a proper defender to me. It showed when he was missing how much we missed him.

I can see your arguement in that M'voto is more important than Morais to build a team around , however I dont think we will get someone as skillfull and with as much flair as Morais for a while without spending big so I would try and push now to get him.

How about using playershare for one of them ? Or does it have to be Dickov that asks for this rather than the trust?