How Much For Stephens

We are never in a million years going to get 1 million for Dale Stephens, I wish we could hold out for that kind of money. It is more likely to be 600k with 50% going to Bury correct?

So realistically we'll get 300k which will just disappear in a matter of months, what with wages etc...

We are never in a million years going to get 1 million for Dale Stephens, I wish we could hold out for that kind of money. It is more likely to be 600k with 50% going to Bury correct?

So realistically we'll get 300k which will just disappear in a matter of months, what with wages etc...

20% to bury.

Beeerrryyyyy are on 20% aren't they?, we'll get around £250-000 max I reckon, we're not in a position to reject that.

20% that aint as bad as I thought, but still 20% is still a chunk we're going to loose. I reckon they'll sell no less than 500k, but really do hope they hold out for a lot more!

If he doesn't get sold now and he's banging them away again, he'll be gone by Jan for sure!

Their doesn't seem to be much interest in Stephens at the moment judging of the lack of rumours on this site anyone heard anything?

Probably isn't.

Notice has been put out by the club to start the interest off , obviously need the funds to try and sign some of PD's targets ???

Fair bit got to happen in the next couple of weeks to get me excited about the new season.

We are looking like the extremely poor relations in terms of signings so far compared with other sides in league one.

Even Yeovil have signed replacements for the players they have lost so far.

Good to see the club rejecting interest so far. About time we grew some balls in the transfer market. Other teams hold out for high figures, but we just crumble soon as we see a pound sign followed by 6 figures. Already has alot of ability, with alot more potential there, young, one of best players at club, we shouldn't listen to any offers below £600k starting point.

Probably isn't.

Notice has been put out by the club to start the interest off , obviously need the funds to try and sign some of PD's targets ???

Fair bit got to happen in the next couple of weeks to get me excited about the new season.

We are looking like the extremely poor relations in terms of signings so far compared with other sides in league one.

Even Yeovil have signed replacements for the players they have lost so far.

A few have signed a couple. No more.

The thing that will push up the price most will be a bidding war so the fact that that reports states several championship clubs being interested in him is only good news for us.

Personally I think Stephens has all the natrual attributes to become an established championship midfielder.