He's still contracted to us. Nominal fee at best, I'd guess. Can't see anyone paying more for someone who's managed 2 goals in 31 games, even if mostly as a sub. Not sure I could see £70,000 for him, as much as I'd like to!

If it's true.

Edited by Crusoe

He's still contracted to us. Nominal fee at best, I'd guess. Can't see anyone paying more for someone who's managed 2 goals in 31 games, even if mostly as a sub. Not sure I could see £70,000 for him, as much as I'd like to!

If it's true.

Matt Harold and Gary Hooper had similar records, given a chance I reckon Brooke will come good, but he's too far down the pecking order imo...

Didn't we sell a striker with 0 goals in 15 games for £250k last season?

And this board thought we'd given Eaves away!

Haha! This post is brilliant, BlueArmy1989 what you're source :sauce:? I wouldn't really care if Brooke was off or not, but I could start a rumour today saying keiran lee off to Blackpool :tongue1: And I wonder how long until started to believe it?

Haha! This post is brilliant, BlueArmy1989 what you're source :sauce:? I wouldn't really care if Brooke was off or not, but I could start a rumour today saying keiran lee off to Blackpool :tongue1: And I wonder how long until started to believe it?

i know who his source is, and its about as credible as you can get