Yep , I'd do the same as Frankly.

Or turn round and say Dickov here is £500,000 , sign Mcdonald , Donaldson etc out of it

Or the 3rd option of paying for certain players wages . i.e. Mvotos wage wouldnt touch the surface of a Euromillions pot

No way would I buy the club though , I would be skint in 5 years

I'd buy a seat in the board for the full amount, then come on here and act like a ran the place, whilst spelling things wrong and generally looking like an arse. Maybe even a new tractor.

I reckon you should be able to get at least a 4% share for your £130 million though

I wouldn't know what to do if I won £130m. It's too much money really, isn't it? After I'd bought a fairly modest house, kitted it out and had a fortnight in the Maldives I'd still have £129m left.

I wouldn't know what to do if I won £130m. It's too much money really, isn't it? After I'd bought a fairly modest house, kitted it out and had a fortnight in the Maldives I'd still have £129m left.

Just the fact that you're always sorted when you want anything you get it!

As for giving Latics money, it depends what I get out of it, give me 6 seats in directors box for 2 million in the transfer kitty!

Add to the fact that even if you put it in a normal savings account at a bank earning 3% (you'd obviously get way more than this) you would get £3.9m per year in interest.

You could buy Latics and run it much less frugally than now (we currently lose £500k per yr apparently) and not even touch your capital.

I wouldn't hesitate.

Firstly I would offer Bashforth and palls CASH to get out of town and go and live in Knot End where people move to but never return from.

I would finance OUR VERY OWN OWTB members who wanted to run as councillors and then vote everything Failsworth into ruin.

I would appoint Royle Army as our new ambassador to Australia and ensure broadband was unavailable in his location.

I would GIVE season tickets to all that hold one now for ten years and then live the dream. I would sit down with Paul and Gerry and see just how fast we could offload the deadwood and sign 5 class players. Keeper, Defender, Midfielder and TWO Strikers. With a budget of £30 million to work with over three years.

I would offer the nimbys of Carlton Way £20k over the odds prices for the sheds and raise them to the ground. Building a ground in the form of FK Moldes Stadium. Supported by our new planning department and council who have vision. I would ban the word United in the borough of Oldham and offer all first borns life long season tickets if they denounce the RedScum.

If I had 5 million left when I had finished I would still be happy. ALL OWTB members would have a massage seat, in the OWTB stand with electric heating a free brolly and a pie of choice. They would be served by topless waitresses or waiters ;-) and get a free bottle of fav tipple at half time.

The away end would be basic with a sprinkler system to go wrong when we let in a goal... What more do you want... ??? '-)

A pie at half time