Ravel Morrisson?

01 Jul 2011 15:28:44

Manchester United midfielder Ravel Morrison is expected to join Oldham Athletic on a season long loan. Morrison tipped to be the hottest prospect at Manchester United since Danny Welbeck.

Ravel can play in both central midfield and in attack scoring goals very regulor.

In recent months he has had some offield problems and Sir Alex Ferguson believes a move to a lower league club such as Oldham would benefit his game, and being the down the road will allow Sir Alex Ferguson to keep watch and allow him to train with United also.

But Oldham face competition from Peterborough United and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's who often played him in the reserves wants him to spend the season Molde, beliving he can monitor his football game and help him develop further.

However Sir Alex Ferguson favours a local football league side.

Goalkeeper Ben Amos is also expected to join Oldham Athletic on a season long loan deal following a successful loan spell there last season.

Manchester United midfielder Ravel Morrison is expected to join Oldham Athletic on a season long loan. Morrison tipped to be the hottest prospect at Manchester United since Danny Welbeck.

Ravel can play in both central midfield and in attack scoring goals very regulor.

In recent months he has had some offield problems and Sir Alex Ferguson believes a move to a lower league club such as Oldham would benefit his game, and being the down the road will allow Sir Alex Ferguson to keep watch and allow him to train with United also.

But Oldham face competition from Peterborough United and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's who often played him in the reserves wants him to spend the season Molde, beliving he can monitor his football game and help him develop further.

Goalkeeper Ben Amos is also expected to join Oldham Athletic on a season long loan deal following a successful loan spell there last season.

Jesus, and people said my writing was :censored:... where'd that come from!?

Heard this from the Mancs at work but didnt believe it, would be class if it happened.

Isn't he up in court soon?

Bit of a attitude problem i think it said it a report on him, might of been in 442. Meant to have alot of potential though..

Isn't he up in court soon?

Bit of a attitude problem i think it said it a report on him, might of been in 442. Meant to have alot of potential though..

it was on the bull:censored: rumours site the bastards didn't print my Roy Race to come out of retirement as Player Boss, Black Gray and Fatty Foulke signings exclusive and the rumour PD was going to Everpool, which was far more reliable than the :censored:e Mendi and co post on there!

He's ment to be the next big thing an very highly rated. But he could be gettin sent down. On his last chance with united. Was a big article about him in the mirror a few week ago. Solksjear said he was the most gifted player to come through the youth system since Paul scholes

I dont think PD and JT will stand for any messing. I always thought Shez seemed a bit weak and not very confident in his interviews. I think PD is seen more of as the gaffer than Shez was. I also think they are hungrier for success.