Feeney and Morais

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overweight and out of shape? So you have access to all the fitness records the club has on players? How do you know he hasn't lost some weight? People can eat right, workout, do lots of cardio etc, and still look overweight even though healthy.

Overweight and out of shape? So you have access to all the fitness records the club has on players? How do you know he hasn't lost some weight? People can eat right, workout, do lots of cardio etc, and still look overweight even though healthy.

maybe he has. maybe he's rarin to go. just goin off how he played/looked last season, how he looks now and what people have said about him so far pre season...which is early days i know.

Just another example of overpaid footballers laughing in the face of the ordinary punter who pays their wages.. Advertising their glamorous lifestyles, tea at Nandos, bet they're going bowling after and everything. No one likes a show off.

Edited by longtimeblue

Just another example of overpaid footballers laughing in the face of the ordinary punter who pays their wages.. Advertising their glamorous lifestyles, tea and Nandos, bet they're going bowling after and everything. No one likes a show off.

I hope that was tongue in cheek? - more than likely is haha

If not then let them enjoy their bloody lives!

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

I had a :censored: this morning about 0535. It was medium in consistency and potent in smell.

I would deem it a satisfactory :censored: on the :censored: satisfaction scale.

Thought I should let ya'll know so you can hyper-analyse it, given it has a tenuous connection to :censored: all. Which is all it seems to take to get you riled up!

:censored: this place is bad without football to moan about.

I had a :censored: this morning about 0535. It was medium in consistency and potent in smell.

I would deem it a satisfactory :censored: on the :censored: satisfaction scale.

Thought I should let ya'll know so you can hyper-analyse it, given it has a tenuous connection to :censored: all. Which is all it seems to take to get you riled up!

:censored: this place is bad without football to moan about.

did you piss the bed aswell? :grin:

Dickov didn't jace any complaints about the players fitness upon return to training, hens his interview the other day where he said he began ballwork early to reward them all for sticking to there fitness regimes.

That's ALL, not everyone bar Reuban Reid.

At the end of the day, when alls said and done

Nothing compared to Phil Neville and Seamus Coleman's Twitter row!

PN- If u want a signed pair of my boots go to www.starsboots.com money goes to charity thanks

SC- prob be best selling garys boots pal.. Won’t get much money for yours!

PN- hello seamie see ur sub again for the republic tomorrow night!!!

SC- if I’m lucky I’ll be sub.. Maybe won’t even make the bench.. Any advice for me? U have plenty experience of being on the bench

PN- sub for ireland-its like being sub for man utd youth team! Although u r a 50k signing from sligo bless!

SC- yeah just glad to be here fizzer! Never thought I’d be so lucky!

u looking forward to next season.. U must be glad garys retired? Ur family might come watch u on a saturday now!

actually they will prob just stay in and watch him on sky sports instead of watching u!

PN- does trapp say “run forest run” to u like moyesy does??

r u licking captain robbie keanes arse like u lick captain nevilles?

did ur brother play for man utd 600 times pal?? Thought not!!

when u upgrading ur caravan to a tent pal?

any more lip pal and I’ll get peter walton to send u off again!!!!

were u going on holiday pal-isle of man??

SC- why u getting angry pal.. U got got that angry on a match day u would be a great captain!!

PN- be careful next season pal-everyone plays sh*t in their 2nd season!!!

SC- does everyone play sh*t in there 15 season aswell?

PN- 16th season pal!

SC- you counting ur 10 years on united bench?

PN- gone quiet pal u been round to keaneys room to run his bath?

SC- u gettin jealous?? I’ll be back to look after u next season pal.. Do I still have to do all ur running tho??

PN- here u r was getting worried keano let u off the lead?

keep playing the way u r m8 and you’ll be back playing at widnes wit the reserves!

SC- what did u miss last game of season for again.. Toothache?? Dnt think big dunc would miss a game cause of his tooth!

PN- nice debut benfica away m8-what was the score??

SC- 5.0 pal.. A good captain would have been there to help his players but where were u??

u enjoy going to the world cups with england or was that gary AGAIN!? I’m sure u were proud to watch him!!

PN- u like talking about gary m8-got a secret crush?

SC-everyone likes gary more.. U should know that by now!!

PN- have a great summer pal-reserves report back 5th july!

SC- is that what date he told u.. Internationals not back until the 11th so see ya then! Night skipper x

PN- topman come on macedonia!!

let’s make a pact pal-no more slaughtering on twitter-i need u-u need me-agreed? Ask keano for permission 1st though!

SC- u need me to do ur running.. Why do I need you??

PN- I’m trying to hand u an olive branch pal-do u not want it?

SC- I just want to know why I need u? Not a trick question.

PN- lads don’t like u pal-so have to protect u!

SC- nev dnt start!! Because its you they dnt like.. And I dnt need u to protect me.. I protected u all season!

PN- its all about u pal aint it! Good luck next season you will need it!

SC- I know I will.. Uv had 15 years good luck! Well done! I know ur missing me really!

PN- u licking charlie adams arse now too? Is it captains that turn u on??

SC- hahahahaha good one pal! What a captain he was too.. He could actually pass to his team mates!

Dickov didn't jace any complaints about the players fitness upon return to training, hens his interview the other day where he said he began ballwork early to reward them all for sticking to there fitness regimes.

That's ALL, not everyone bar Reuban Reid.

At the end of the day, when alls said and done

He ain't guna say: well everyone's come back looking good apart from that fat tw@t Reid...now is he?!

So many people on here say he doesnt look interested. I just hope he has turned a corner like he says.

I love how we are worried about Reid's fitness because of something that was quite clearly banter- besides he is a big guy always has been. That means he has to eat a lot and he clearly wasn't eating two chickens, and even though I'll praise Feeney for having the mental ability to lose 2 stones. It can't possibly be good for him, he will have to change a hell of a lot to make up for it, he will be in worse shape than Reid.

MaskedOwl: Oldham’s answer to middle England.

Shock someone reads something on the Internet and believes it to be gospel.

Never got the appeal with nando’s sure it’s healthy and tastes good but I’m not paying a tenner for a chicken burger if I have to walk all the way up to the till to order it myself and get my own :censored:ing cutlery.

You can stick your chicken.