Main Standers

75 members have voted

1. 1. Will you move to the new stand?

• Yes
    • No

Again, as a former Lookers Paddock season ticket holder, I can not wait to move back, just hope the people who used to sit around us do too (apart from the old gimmer and his miserable son - you know the one who always makes the specsavers joke!!)

Edited by adrianpshaw

Again, as a former Lookers Paddock season ticket holder, I can not wait to move back, just hope the people who used to sit around us do too (apart from the old gimmer and his miserable son - you know the one who always makes the specsavers joke!!)

I'll be right beside you bro! Bring back the Lookers Paddock Massive! Standing ovvvvvvvveeeerrrrr.....

Karl Pilkington once said he'd rather live in a cave and look out to a palace every day; rather than living in a palace and having to look out at :censored: caves every day.

As an ex Lookers; the temptation is there to "move home" but I quite enjoy the main stand paddock and I think I'd prefer to sit & look at the brand new stand rather than be in the brand new stand and look at the :censored:-heap (in an affectionate way!) Main stand!

Karl Pilkington once said he'd rather live in a cave and look out to a palace every day; rather than living in a palace and having to look out at :censored: caves every day.

As an ex Lookers; the temptation is there to "move home" but I quite enjoy the main stand paddock and I think I'd prefer to sit & look at the brand new stand rather than be in the brand new stand and look at the :censored:-heap (in an affectionate way!) Main stand!

+ 1

The main stand paddock is also where my late father first took me to watch Latics, resplendent in tangerine and blue, playing in the old 4th Divsion.

I'll stay there until they knock the main stand down.

Could we not just be given the Small bit for regular matches?

Create a better atmosphere and giving 4200 seats to Yeovil Town on a Tuesday night is ridiculous.

i thought the atmosphere was better when everyone is togeather in the chaddy like it was before they pulled down the lookers.

id be going back into the chaddy.

I've been in the main stand for a years now, after moving from Chaddy End. I have never known a bunch of fans like it, last season someone actully shouted for Dickov to quit 'cos he didn't care about the fans. He spent 5 minutes shouting how all Dickov wanted was 0-0 draws I was baffled.