Plymouth seem to be having a lot of problems in attracting players in because so much uncertainty still surrounds the awful mess they are in.Even players that have agreed to go seem to be rocking up, taking a look and clearing out pronto!

It seems only the desperate are prepared to take the chance and given Feeney has a years contract with us, he doesnt qualify as desperate.

Cant really blame the guy.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if he rejected the move because of the location...why would he hold talks in the first place? I have a feeling he was looking for the pay off all along...

probably....hope we either pay him off or leave him to rot for 12 months....and excuse for not joining up with ireland...i'll break his ankle if i see him,that should stop him.....i can honestly say i have never hated a player more....total tossbag....

I'd honestly just pay him off and get rid regardless - we don't know his side of the story but, he obviously doesn't want to be here, we don't want him. His attitude can only cause disruption IMHO. Frankly,I think the only games he'll get are for N.I. I don't believe in miracles, but it's gonna take one to rehabilitate him!

stick himin the reserves....tell him he cant play for northern ireland....and let him train with ressies in kids....his selfish arsewipe attitude is now going to cost us in bringing in new players...totally disgusted with this kind of player,happy to pick up his wage and do nothing.....he deserves all the abuse n earache he is going to get.

We signed him as an international knowing he would be playing international games. Who are we to tell him he can’t represent his country?

Don’t understand how playing for your country is selfish?

The guy clearly has no self respect. The club were willing to pay him to go somewhere else, and he still turned it down.

I know if I was crap at my job, I would expect to be sacked. I think a striker who couldn't locate the goal with a gps on both feet constitutes being crap at your job. We should sack him, then when the tribunal happens, we just turn up with a DVD of his games for Oldham. :D

He was offered a 2 year deal, and he's seeing out that 2 year deal. Can't blame the guy.

If Penney had signed him though he would have been massacred, but we like Paulie, don't we? :wink:

No-one is slaughtering PD for bringing Feeney in, because most of us (me included) thought it was a bloody good deal and we expected international quality. It hasn't been, and that happens. Penney was a different kettle of fish, because it was pretty obvious right from the get-go that his signings were dire, except Furman and he only sprang to life when he was given more freedom.

Cue Pavel comment.

Unless, of course, I just been caught hook, line and sinker.

i'd be as glad to see the back of him as everyone else, but it's not selfish of him to reject the move. we gave him a contract, the guy has a living to earn and a family to support, there's no reason for him to go down there and become part of their financial roulette. don't see how anyone can blame the guy, frustrating as it is.

Seems to work at the prem clubs players pulling out of international friendlies. Lets do the same with Feeney and allowing him to hook up for the qualifiers. NI surely at some point will give his jersey to a youngster. Better a young up and coming wannabe than an old failing use to be!. So Feeney wants to collect his wages (which he is entitled to do) in the stiffs. Well I'd leave him out of all matches and save on the appearance money. Which every manager is entitled to also do.

Edited by Lags

Cant believe the nerve of the fella, not looking out for our best interests rather than his own

Plymouth who are financially crippled and can’t seem to sign anyone offered him a great deal - paying him every couple of months, maybe, hopefully, probably not

I’m sure his wife and kids are gutted he is not seeing out his guaranteed contract to ship them to the other end of the country to play at a lower level for less money

Ooohhh wait until I can get on twitter! Fookin Boo!

Cant believe the nerve of the fella, not looking out for our best interests rather than his own

Plymouth who are financially crippled and can’t seem to sign anyone offered him a great deal - paying him every couple of months, maybe, hopefully, probably not

I’m sure his wife and kids are gutted he is not seeing out his guaranteed contract to ship them to the other end of the country to play at a lower level for less money

Ooohhh wait until I can get on twitter! Fookin Boo!

Lets not let all that get in the way of a good ol' witchhunt though eh? RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE