If he's rejected the chance of first team football at Plymuff, and knows he's got little chance of much game time here, has he become one of those who is just happy to pick up a wage without earning it? If so, he's pissing me off more than ever. If I'm being unjust, I apologise.

Just say it as it it is Pete....:grin:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke to Feeney he said he is happy to go to Plymouth but feels that out of respect for me as a man he needs to score three goals before he goes.

And respect for me as he knows I think he is rubbish....three goals per Game Mr Feeney

He could still join Plymouth this week...... :wink:

From P.A official site.

HOPES FOR FEENEY, KANDOL

Posted on: Wed 03 Aug 2011

ARGYLE's bid to bolster their striking options in time for Saturday's npower League 2 opener with Shrewsbury could see experienced international strikers Warren Feeney and Trésor Kandol both heading to Home Park today.

Warren, 30, is hoping to reach a settlement with current club Oldham to allow him to return to the Westcountry.

He's no different to any other failed striker we've had at BP over the years. It's just that now we have the likes of Twitter etc to tell us exactly what he thinks of us, rather than speculations of 'family issues' et al that would previously have been attributed to players requesting to leave.

It didn't work at Latics for you Warren. Perhaps due to confidence, formation, lack of a run of games or even our style of play. Yet the fact is, you were given a good (Too good IMO) contract as our chief striker, and were expected to prove yourself and score goals, but did neither.

Instead of tweeting your ill-conceived opinions for all to see, you'd have been better off showing a little respect and dignity, and just saying "Ok, it didn't work for me. Sorry to those who put faith in me, but it's best for everyone that I move on and allow Oldham to bring in someone else".

I'm not one of those who wants to see him leave with a size nine imprint on his arse and a leper's bell in his hand, but I do think he needs to leave quietly and quickly, and be thankful of the opportunity he was offered, rather than getting people's backs up.

He's no different to any other failed striker we've had at BP over the years. It's just that now we have the likes of Twitter etc to tell us exactly what he thinks of us, rather than speculations of 'family issues' et al that would previously have been attributed to players requesting to leave.

It didn't work at Latics for you Warren. Perhaps due to confidence, formation, lack of a run of games or even our style of play. Yet the fact is, you were given a good (Too good IMO) contract as our chief striker, and were expected to prove yourself and score goals, but did neither.

Instead of tweeting your ill-conceived opinions for all to see, you'd have been better off showing a little respect and dignity, and just saying "Ok, it didn't work for me. Sorry to those who put faith in me, but it's best for everyone that I move on and allow Oldham to bring in someone else".

I'm not one of those who wants to see him leave with a size nine imprint on his arse and a leper's bell in his hand, but I do think he needs to leave quietly and quickly, and be thankful of the opportunity he was offered, rather than getting people's backs up.

he hasn't tweeted since 20th July (???) and was absolutely fine with any of us who weren't abusing him