Ok so the dream move for us has fallen through, if hes staying another year at Latics I'm backing him 100% I would imagine some of the narrow minded idoits may boo him when he pulls on the blue shirt and that will do us and him no good at all. I hope he gets a run in the team and shows us what he can do, if

1. he can stay fit

2. he has a regular strike partner

He may turn out to be a good un! Jesus most on here wanted Feeney rather than have Tounkara back for another season so he can't be that bad!

Lets have a few Goals Warren, shut up the doubters!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd be as glad to see the back of him as everyone else, but it's not selfish of him to reject the move. we gave him a contract, the guy has a living to earn and a family to support, there's no reason for him to go down there and become part of their financial roulette. don't see how anyone can blame the guy, frustrating as it is.

I was about to type something similar - no need now. This /\

Ok so the dream move for us has fallen through, if hes staying another year at Latics I'm backing him 100% I would imagine some of the narrow minded idoits may boo him when he pulls on the blue shirt and that will do us and him no good at all. I hope he gets a run in the team and shows us what he can do, if

1. he can stay fit

He may turn out to be a good un! Jesus most on here wanted Feeney rather than have Tounkara back for another season so he can't be that bad!

Nice sentiment; and I like your positivity BUT (oooh; done a HallamBlue there havent I?) - I can't see he warrants that run of games; and i dont think PD does either......

1. he can stay fit

I really hope he does, but I think, as I said in my other post, it's gonna take a miracle for him to turn it round - but whilst he wears blue, we should support him on the pitch!

What's the difference between him leaving us permanent or season long loan, end of the season he will cease to be a Oldham player? Can only be that he's worried if Plymouth's financial troubles continued he may not get paid?? Shut the door after you Warren you want to start the season with Plymouth and so do we!! Please please please!!!

So it wasn't Feeney's fault the move has stalled then. Dear me some muppets on here will jump at the chance to slate the same old people.

Perhaps 'Feeno' getting a deal for 2 years off Dickov and his old mate Taggert should be looked at more. Clearly a massive error if they don't rate him. They signed the lad and if he stayed to see his contract out I would have no problem with it. His contract is worth a certain amount of money to him, if Latics aren't willing to give him that amount he has the right to stay.

No way on this planet has he been given a proper chance but I would not want an unhappy player here though.

So it wasn't Feeney's fault the move has stalled then. Dear me some muppets on here will jump at the chance to slate the same old people.

Perhaps 'Feeno' getting a deal for 2 years off Dickov and his old mate Taggert should be looked at more. Clearly a massive error if they don't rate him. They signed the lad and if he stayed to see his contract out I would have no problem with it. His contract is worth a certain amount of money to him, if Latics aren't willing to give him that amount he has the right to stay.

No way on this planet has he been given a proper chance but I would not want an unhappy player here though.

not given a chance bit really winds me up.....he buggered off on int duty first chance he got missing games,that were meaningless games really in a lot of latics fans eyes...he should of perhaps said,i pulled out of the int duty games as i wanted to make my mark with oldham and show them what i can do.....but he didnt.

of the games he did play....did he really put a full shift in and burst the bank trying to get on the score sheet..or in the box????? hardly....

i can only think of one game where he got the ball on halfway line and did a clever back heel to set tounakra free and i think it led to a goal,other than that he was either offside as too slow to get back on side..of pulled for shirt tugging and giving away sill fouls stopping any impetus we managed to get....

says a lot about how he was in training at this point as dickov would rather stick a big defender up front rather than bring him on....add to this his drink driving in december and his fall out with club officials over it....im not suprised he wasnt used more.....the only thing i will say about dickov over this is that if he came out held his hands up and said look,i went off his past playing,his previous record and his ability but im sorry i made a mistake,id be a lot happier.....

its hardly a witch hunt considering he's shouting his mouth off all over twitter saying he has nothing to prove to anybody...sorry but he had a bloody lot to prove to latics fans,manager and board...and he didnt or hasnt.....

as for the club not being blameless....they probably sat there n said right he goes out on loan,and we still have to pay his wages,or part of them....tell ya what stuff it,lets pay himoff and he can sign perm then put it behind us.....this will allow us to bring in 2 maybe 3 other players before saturday....they obviously hadnt told him of there late decision so he came back,maybe they could or should have....but one way or another he has :censored: his load here....no going back for him now as far as im concerned...

he doesn't deserve a chance - he has clearly been :censored:e in training as if looking half decent PD would have started him - he plays 3 then sods off with NI, meanwhile someone else does well in his place. You CAN opt out of friendlies and call-ups, which Feeney has never even contemplated for the sake of his career and trying to get games and goals - hasn't helped himself so why the fook should we?

Aside from that, he is genuinely :censored:e as PD has realised. Agreed like many i thought he just needed fitness and a run in the team to get goals when he signed - then we all saw him play!!

bye Warren, undoubtedly the worst striker and player attitude i have seen in my years as a fan, and we have had some :censored:e...

CHEERIO 'FEEEENO'

Edited by shefflatic