Twitter Watch

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met him twice. The first time he was a good laugh, but overall a Muppet. The second time he wasn't a laugh at all, but still a Muppet.

Not a loss to Oldham, more of a blow to Citeh really.

:lol::grin:

Best comment on this thread that.

he's gone. The attention seeking has stopped, move on I say!!

May I still try to get my head around how a trip to Munich will be less than a trip to London?

Or should I quit while I'm behind

TECHNICALLY, travel and a ticket could be cheaper than a train and ticket to Orient. £5 bus/train ticket to Manc airport, Can get well-in-advance £30 return flights to Munich or Frankfurt, £20-25 match ticket, £5 for travel to the stadium, if he goes on the morning, flies straight back home after the game and doesnt have a single drink, programme or anything to eat, it could be done i suppose!

Return train to London about £80ish? Plus £25 ticket. I see his point i think hes on to something!

Or he could just car share to London £10 per head and spend less than £50..

Edited by keep_the_faith

I asked a mate of mine last night who travels to every Rochdale away game how much it cost him per season and he said £5000, altough he later admitted that £900 of that came at Plymouth when he stayed there all weekend. He also goes to every game on the coach as he doesn't drive so the £6000 is even more puzzling, well it would be if I actully gave a :censored: about the attention seeking idiot.

I asked a mate of mine last night who travels to every Rochdale away game how much it cost him per season and he said £5000, altough he later admitted that £900 of that came at Plymouth when he stayed there all weekend. He also goes to every game on the coach as he doesn't drive so the £6000 is even more puzzling, well it would be if I actully gave a :censored: about the attention seeking idiot.

the extra £1000 is for the tissues to wipe the bull:censored: that comes out of his mouth and his wages he pays himself for being a semi pro footballer please do keep up :huh:

TECHNICALLY, travel and a ticket could be cheaper than a train and ticket to Orient. £5 bus/train ticket to Manc airport, Can get well-in-advance £30 return flights to Munich or Frankfurt, £20-25 match ticket, £5 for travel to the stadium, if he goes on the morning, flies straight back home after the game and doesnt have a single drink, programme or anything to eat, it could be done i suppose!

Return train to London about £80ish? Plus £25 ticket. I see his point i think hes on to something!

Or he could just car share to London £10 per head and spend less than £50..

You can get national express to London for £5 each way. Megabus for less.

Train tickets from £12 each way.

If you plan in advance you can do it very cheap. If you leave Munich until late that will be a very expensive day out. (what knobber would go to Munich for the day though)

I went to 50 first team games out of 56 in 02/03 including an overnight stay in Plymouth, including my ST I worked out I spent somewhere in the region of £1,500 probably including beer…so unless Lee hired Radio Cars to take him to away games, I don't know how that is possible?

I went to 50 first team games out of 56 in 02/03 including an overnight stay in Plymouth, including my ST I worked out I spent somewhere in the region of £1,500 probably including beer…so unless Lee hired Radio Cars to take him to away games, I don't know how that is possible?

Plymouth is expensive as you have to pay a fisherman to allow you to have connubial relations with a freshly caught skate.

But I suppose I'll be censored for saying that too :ranting: Bloody racist mderation policy.