Twitter Watch

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to be a fake account like the Detective says, and the tweet about moving to a Championship side has been deleted. In Twitterworld, tweets can be posted and deleted however they cannot be edited - and in most cases they cannot be removed from many Twitter client timelines...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, the irony...

What's happened to this lad. Alright, I only remember him at Colchester - but by definition he was a follower then. He got helped beyond all levels by folk he is now calling brainless.

Sorry if this isn't him, but otherwise this is the biggest disrespectful inconsiderate ungrateful dick I have ever seen.

What's happened to this lad. Alright, I only remember him at Colchester - but by definition he was a follower then. He got helped beyond all levels by folk he is now calling brainless.

Sorry if this isn't him, but otherwise this is the biggest disrespectful inconsiderate ungrateful dick I have ever seen.

Think he's decided we is not cool enuff for im innit. As for him calling anyone brainless, well... :)

LaticsLee was fine before he did that walk.

Something obviously happened to him on the walk. His spirit was broken.

I heard rumours* that HallamBlue and some other 'walkers' took him dogging off snake's pass.

So I think we need to be looking at that walk.

Unless he thought if he did the walk people would stop putting - 30 on everyone of his posts.

*Currently unsubstantiated